Dee Dee Sharp At Prestatyn

I am looking forward to Prestatyn Soul weekender, Expecially looking forward to Dee Dee Sharp singing "What kind of lady" live

Just intrested in hearing any other recomended tunes by Dee Dee. This ones a favorite of mine! A Proper 6ts dancer for 20 quid!

Thanks

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bogue

I am looking forward to Prestatyn Soul weekender, Expecially looking forward to Dee Dee Sharp singing "What kind of lady" live

Just intrested in hearing any other recomended tunes by Dee Dee. This ones a favorite of mine! A Proper 6ts dancer for 20 quid!

Thanks

'Standing In The Need Of Love', I still reckon it's better than 'Deep Dark Secret' from her earlier stuff Mossy :good:

Social source share

'Standing In The Need Of Love', I still reckon it's better than 'Deep Dark Secret' from her earlier stuff Mossy :good:

Post it up bud! I can't remember that tune! I think "Deep dark secret" is great but it is a victim of being hammered by the Jocks?

But I bet I will be loving it sung live this month!! :lol:

Edited by mossy
Social source share

Its a funny situation - dee dee sharp - cameo

15417 refosoul Refosoul Rare and Northern Soul Clip library

The flip is a really nice Soulful mid tempo, ............... How many more great tunes has she done?

Would someone post "What kind of lady" up for me? I am getting in the mood for Prestatyn!

Edited by mossy
Social source share

Coming home baby - dee dee sharp - cameo lp track

15418 refosoul Refosoul Rare and Northern Soul Clip library

I think this is a Coool version.......One for us Mods! Dee Dee Sharp Rules man!

Edited by mossy
Social source share

Guest Bogue

There you go Mossy, it had already been posted. :lol: If you search in the sounds section & key in 'exact phrase' you can usually find most tracks.

Social source share

There you go Mossy, it had already been posted. :lol: If you search in the sounds section & key in 'exact phrase' you can usually find most tracks.

How many times have I heard that out n about...........Brilliant tune, I never knew it was Dee Dee Sharp!

Social source share

Guest Bogue

How many times have I heard that out n about...........Brilliant tune, I never knew it was Dee Dee Sharp!

:lol: Cracker isn't it :good:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert