The Charades

Guest Bearsy

Guest Bearsy

I am after one of these to add to my collection so if anyone has a nice one for sale please get in touch :D ,

before anyone bothers to make a comment about wether they like it or not i dont care as I like it and I want it ok :thumbsup:

thanks

Bearsy

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Roccia

I am after one of these to add to my collection so if anyone has a nice one for sale please get in touch :D ,

before anyone bothers to make a comment about wether they like it or not i dont care as I like it and I want it ok :thumbsup:

thanks

Bearsy

Bearsy, I like it a lot! It's one of the best all-time classics played on the scene IMO. I won't part from my issue copy, but it's not extremely rare and i think you'll find a copy in a flash.

Good luck.

Roccia

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Bearsy, I like it a lot! It's one of the best all-time classics played on the scene IMO. I won't part from my issue copy, but it's not extremely rare and i think you'll find a copy in a flash.

Good luck.

Roccia

Cheers Roccia :thumbsup: ,

are you sure you dont want to sell me yours :shades:

Bearsy

Social source share

Guest Roccia

Cheers Roccia :thumbsup: ,

are you sure you dont want to sell me yours :shades:

Bearsy

Nope, sorry... It's a cornerstone of my "same ole-same ole" boring and unimaginative playlists... :wicked:

Social source share

Guest Sue Males

I am after one of these to add to my collection so if anyone has a nice one for sale please get in touch :thumbsup: ,

before anyone bothers to make a comment about wether they like it or not i dont care as I like it and I want it ok :wicked:

thanks

Bearsy

Great track, sums up what Northern Soul's all about :shades:

Edited by Sue Males
Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Nope, sorry... It's a cornerstone of my "same ole-same ole" boring and unimaginative playlists... :shades:

Thats the exact reason why i want it Roccia :D , its an over played over priced oldie that will be a great addition to MY boring and unimaginiative playlist too :thumbsup: , funny thing is though, everytime im out and about and it gets played the dance floor for some reason fills up and people seem to be singing along to it with a bit of a smile on thier face, what are they thinking of :wicked:

Bearsy

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Great track, sums up what Northern Soul's all about :thumbsup:

For me it certainly does :shades:

i think we might of just done a bit of business Sue :wicked:

Social source share

Guest Russ Smith

Sold mine a few years back , regret it every time i hear it played out (which is a lot).

One finished on Ebay yesterday .

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Sold mine a few years back , regret it every time i hear it played out (which is a lot).

One finished on Ebay yesterday .

I heard it played out a couple of weeks ago for the first time in ages and it reminded me i wanted it, either that or im not listening properly when i am out :thumbsup:

did it go for a good price

Social source share

Ebay copy yesterday went for £225, I was watching it myself to see what it went for as I had paid £125 for mine a while back.

Great record !

Social source share