Wilton Memberships

Guest Paul Brennan

Guest Paul Brennan

My Wilton membership is No 25, cannot think that many was in before me, think Tony Mac was 24, who was 1 to 23?

Paul

Answers really appreciated, thank you

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest coltaylor1

My Wilton membership is No 25, cannot think that many was in before me, think Tony Mac was 24, who was 1 to 23?

Paul

Answers really appreciated, thank you

Paul,

My number is 117, yours is probably 125?

Col

Social source share

Guest coltaylor1

Paul,

My number is 117, yours is probably 125?

Col

No my eyes are fine now I've cut my w**king back from seven days to five, check avatar, deffo 25.

Paul

Social source share

Guest coltaylor1

No my eyes are fine now I've cut my w**king back from seven days to five, check avatar, deffo 25.

Paul

Ok but your still on a loser. Anyone in before you,I'd start with old peoples homes or if they were mates, mental institutions :lol:

Col

Social source share

Guest Paul Brennan

Ok but your still on a loser. Anyone in before you,I'd start with old peoples homes or if they were mates, mental institutions :thumbsup:

Col

Your absolutely right MATE whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest Paul Brennan

checked in my handbag and mine is 26 so you must have been sat on my knee at the time H :thumbsup:

You too, ganging up on me are you? now i'm old and mental. Wouldnt let me sit on your knee nowadays would you, think you got someone else in mind for that particular task shades.gif

Was having a word with Mandy said she slept with you at Cleethorpes, you on top bunk and her on bottom, quite a feat that (john Holmes - step aside)

She would not believe me that harry is just a nickname, she is on here as madmandy, so perhaps you could confirm.

Paul

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert