darkhorse01252

Willie Kendrick

Hi all i`m after a copy of Willie Kendrick Change your ways/Whats that on your finger RCA label. I know there a copy on john manship sight but he wants a lot more than i want to pay for a copy. PM me if you can help.

Thanks Chris

bloke's just stuck one up in sales mate

I would just like to thanks everyone who sent me a message regarding this record. I`ve just sorted one out thanks to Rids putting me onto Shifty from Ravingmadrecords. :D

Thanks Chris

im pleased for you chris wanker.gif

lolololololol

Only got it so if you request it to be played for you then i can play it :D

in that case..ill think of another request that you aint got... :lol:

you can play one side and ill play the other

cream cracker here we come :yes:

Hi all i`m after a copy of Willie Kendrick Change your ways/Whats that on your finger RCA label. I know there a copy on john manship sight but he wants a lot more than i want to pay for a copy. PM me if you can help.

Thanks Chris

CANT HELP WITH THE WILLIE KENDRICK BUT NOTICED YOU BEEN LISTENING TO LULA REED-TAKE YOUR TIME....GOT ONE ON EBAY RIGHT NOW ON BUY IT NOW £49.99 OR BEST OFFER :yes:

SORRY FOR PLUG ,WONT MAKE A HABIT OF IT :D

CANT HELP WITH THE WILLIE KENDRICK BUT NOTICED YOU BEEN LISTENING TO LULA REED-TAKE YOUR TIME....GOT ONE ON EBAY RIGHT NOW ON BUY IT NOW £49.99 OR BEST OFFER :lol:

SORRY FOR PLUG ,WONT MAKE A HABIT OF IT :yes:

Its ok mate. It was on ebay i listen to it as i seen you were selling it. I didnt know the track so wanted to hear it before i start to bid :D nice record

CANT HELP WITH THE WILLIE KENDRICK BUT NOTICED YOU BEEN LISTENING TO LULA REED-TAKE YOUR TIME....GOT ONE ON EBAY RIGHT NOW ON BUY IT NOW £49.99 OR BEST OFFER :yes:

SORRY FOR PLUG ,WONT MAKE A HABIT OF IT :D

ive been listening to charles sheffield...you can plug that if you have one :lol:

IF I HAD ONE, I WOULD'NT SELL IT :yes:

WELL .......ONLY IF THE PRICE WAS RIGHT :D

ive just found one on ebay :lol:

if i get outbid im gonna batter the winner :D

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.