Appreciations On Aware

Guest CliftonHall1

Guest CliftonHall1

Ask the audience....

APPRECIATIONS "I Can't Hide it" Aware 1066 Mint-

a stunning copy in that lovely waxxy plastic....bright yellow label with red lettering....

one of the guys in the group, , cleared Vietnam and ended up losing his life being on the plane that crashed in PA on way to Pentagon....911

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest topcatnumpty1

Alan---maybe it,s just me -but does how /when one of the group lost his life make any difference to the price of the record????

Regards m8

Tony Coleby.

Ask the audience....

a stunning copy in that lovely waxxy plastic....bright yellow label with red lettering....

one of the guys in the group, , cleared Vietnam and ended up losing his life being on the plane that crashed in PA on way to Pentagon....911

Social source share

Guest CliftonHall1

Ask the audience....

Absolutely nothing at all old cock....apart from the fact that he was'nt carrying the record at the time of impact...in which case it would make a differance :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest topcatnumpty1

Mr S. --if it had been in the Black Box --it would ave been in better nick than certain record dealers gradings as--"e"---LOL

Regards

Tony C.

Absolutely nothing at all old cock....apart from the fact that he was'nt carrying the record at the time of impact...in which case it would make a differance
:rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest CliftonHall1

Mr S. --if it had been in the Black Box --it would ave been in better nick than certain record dealers gradings as--"e"---LOL

Regards

Tony C.

Tony,

probably so, but back in 1966 the only "Black Box" was on the wing, and used as outside toilet...... :rolleyes:

Social source share

Alan---maybe it,s just me -but does how /when one of the group lost his life make any difference to the price of the record????

Regards m8

Tony Coleby.

Who cares ? Just one of those great little snippets that makes the site. I didn't know that & thanks for sharing it Alan :thumbup: One of those ironic moments in life i guess ?

Edited by Bogue
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert