Al Williams WANTED

In a few months time (2 I hope) I WANT (said in a real brats voice) a copy of Al Williams - I Am Nothing, please contact me if you think you might be able to help at

ForeverMod@aol.com

Thanks

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brian Ellis

Janine

I presume that you are looking for this on original La Beat or Palmer? Or would a Grapevine British release suffice?

Not that I can help with sourcing any at the moment, I'm sorry, but thought getting an idea about what you want it on might help others. Clearly the Grapevine press will be more available (and significantly less expensive) than either of the other two!!

Regards

Brian

Social source share

Guest LeoLyxxx

Don't want to sound petronizing but you do know it quite hard to get and last time (at least i) one was up for sale was at John Manships...

AL WILLIAMS - I AM NOTHING C/W - LA BEAT ISSUE £2563

best

Leo

Social source share

Cheers Leo, yeah i know its not going to be easy, already got a friend who might consider selling his to me, and i know im going to have to pay through the nose for it when the time comes too! Have ear marked enough money for it though ;-)

Social source share

Cheers Leo, yeah i know its not going to be easy, already got a friend who might consider selling his to me, and i know im going to have to pay through the nose for it when the time comes too!  Have ear marked enough money for it though ;-)

Good for you, Janine.

Some records are just special.

La Beat is the way to own it though. The real original.

Donk

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Got it this week, Palmer demo, other side Brand New Love is pretty brilliant too :-) also picked up demo of Kell Osbourne - you cant outsmart a woman :-)))))

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!