Disruption In The Ranks

Barry

Following on from a very entertaining thread elsewhere on this board, could you ever see in todays scene a moment, in our adulthood, whereby a moment would occur - anywhere - that a group of people would show the passion/disrespect of dropping a banner at a showpiece all nighter?

I love the passion behind the action and also it says so much about how deep that passion ran at the time but in retrospect it was such a naive action in some respects.

Was it?

Who can deny Searlings (for sake of argument, Sam's) credentials?

You can't - in retrospect.

This naive and somewhat misguided expression of feeling was what made this scene stand out from others - the first PUNK-NORTHERN post expressionistic movement.

Anarchy outside Ince.

Keep The Faith! wink.gif

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Following on from a very entertaining thread elsewhere on this board, could you ever see in todays scene a moment, in our adulthood, whereby a moment would occur - anywhere - that a group of people would show the passion/disrespect of dropping a banner at a showpiece all nighter?

I love the passion behind the action and also it says so much about how deep that passion ran at the time but in retrospect it was such a naive action in some respects.

Was it?

Who can deny Searlings (for sake of argument, Sam's) credentials?

You can't - in retrospect.

This naive and somewhat misguided expression of feeling was what made this scene stand out from others - the first PUNK-NORTHERN post expressionistic movement.

Anarchy outside Ince.

Keep The Faith! wink.gif

I've just re-read that and I apologise for the terrible grammar within - but I'm pissed and I hope you get my drift.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!