Ila Vann

Guest motown01

Guest motown01

I'm looking for the following by Ila Vann (on CD or MP3):

What's The Matter Baby, It Must Be Love, What You Mean To Me, Cruising With The Blues, My Mother Said, The Great If, Deep In The Night, Keep On Laughing Baby, Every Little Living Dream, Got To Get To Jim Johnson and Your Love.

I directed / interviewed Ila on a news magazine segment which is on YouTube, called "Ila's Soul".

I'm meeting her again in a week or so and would love to be able to present her with a CD of her work....she only has a few of her songs in her posession.

I have her latest CD, if anyone is interested.

Thanks in advance,

Billy Dennis

motown01@hotmail.com

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for the following by Ila Vann (on CD or MP3):

What's The Matter Baby, It Must Be Love, What You Mean To Me, Cruising With The Blues, My Mother Said, The Great If, Deep In The Night, Keep On Laughing Baby, Every Little Living Dream, Got To Get To Jim Johnson and Your Love.

I directed / interviewed Ila on a news magazine segment which is on YouTube, called "Ila's Soul".

I'm meeting her again in a week or so and would love to be able to present her with a CD of her work....she only has a few of her songs in her posession.

I have her latest CD, if anyone is interested.

Thanks in advance,

Billy Dennis

motown01@hotmail.com

I'll sort you out an MP3 of Got to get to Jim Johnson tomorrow (and the flip if it's also in your list - can't rememer it off the top of my head) - one of my faves and I used to play it out regularly.

cheers

Martin

Social source share

Guest motown01

Thanks a million - never heard it, can't wait!

Billy

I'll sort you out an MP3 of Got to get to Jim Johnson tomorrow (and the flip if it's also in your list - can't rememer it off the top of my head) - one of my faves and I used to play it out regularly.

cheers

Martin

Social source share

I'll sort you out an MP3 of Got to get to Jim Johnson tomorrow (and the flip if it's also in your list - can't rememer it off the top of my head)

'Your love' is indeed the flip to 'GTGTJJ'...great tracks...Saus used to spin GTGTJJ.

There is also a French EP with a pic cover she may appreciate seeing too...anyone got one?

ph34r.gif

post-9555-1236607322_thumb.jpg

post-9555-1236607336_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Source Advert