Arthur Wright Orchestra

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Guest TONY ROUNCE

...anyone out there got a cheap (or relatively cheap) copy for sale of Soussan's semi-legal reissue of Mary Love's "Lay This Burden Down", on the greenish Modern label with the 'Arthur Wright Orchestra' backing track of the song on the flip?

I don't require a Mary Love original on Modern or Stateside - I have both of those - I just need that Soussan job...

...Eagerly awaiting a flood of responses! :thumbsup:

Ta

TONE

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

...anyone out there got a cheap (or relatively cheap) copy for sale of Soussan's semi-legal reissue of Mary Love's "Lay This Burden Down", on the greenish Modern label with the 'Arthur Wright Orchestra' backing track of the song on the flip?

I don't require a Mary Love original on Modern or Stateside - I have both of those - I just need that Soussan job...

...Eagerly awaiting a flood of responses! :thumbsup:

Ta

TONE

what do they go for? i may have one for sale

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

what do they go for? i may have one for sale

Honestly, Mike, I have no idea. I picked up the 'Arthur Wright Orchestra' "If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time Instrumental' for under a tenner the other day, so I can't honestly imagine that this would go for that much more.

Unless someone comes on here and tells me that this is the rarest record this side of Frank Wilson, which is what normally happens at this point...

Social source share

Honestly, Mike, I have no idea. I picked up the 'Arthur Wright Orchestra' "If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time Instrumental' for under a tenner the other day, so I can't honestly imagine that this would go for that much more.

Unless someone comes on here and tells me that this is the rarest record this side of Frank Wilson, which is what normally happens at this point...

Shouldn't cost you more than £15 for a minter, there was third one done with an instrumental flip as well wasn't there?? Jackie Day if my memory is right? Had loads of the the of the other two but don't think I've ever had/seen the Jackie Day one.

Adam.

EDITED....Jackie Day not Jackie Shane as I first posted!!

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Shouldn't cost you more than £15 for a minter, there was third one done with an instrumental flip as well wasn't there??

...Be happy to pay that or that-abouts, Adam (or anyone else). Wouldn't mind the Jackie Day Vocal/Inst, either, if anyone's got one!

Social source share

...Be happy to pay that or that-abouts, Adam (or anyone else). Wouldn't mind the Jackie Day Vocal/Inst, either, if anyone's got one!

I don't think I've got the Mary Love one at the moment Tony, but shouldn't be a hard one to pick up. I'd be interested to know if the Jackie Day 100% exists, I remember reading about it somewhere but as I mentioned I've not actually seen one!

Social source share

I don't think I've got the Mary Love one at the moment Tony, but shouldn't be a hard one to pick up. I'd be interested to know if the Jackie Day 100% exists, I remember reading about it somewhere but as I mentioned I've not actually seen one!

Do you mean Before It's Too Late? If so, definitely exists, had it loads of times. All 3 used to be common. There was a vernon Garrett on ebay last night actually.

Social source share