Ebay Scam? Warning

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Would'nt touch it with a ten foot pole mate, looks very dodgy to me, his only sale came from someone who only had bought one record, not worth the hassle! :angry:

Social source share

Would'nt touch it with a ten foot pole mate, looks very dodgy to me, his only sale came from someone who only had bought one record, not worth the hassle! :angry:

link

Did you notice the buyer was from Chile.Didn't realise South America had a Northern scene :D

Time to ask him some silly questions I think laugh.gif

Social source share

Its the same Hayes Cotton scan as the last one. With the bit at the top missing.

link

Thats right, i emailed the high bidder to warn him off only for some nut from the UK at the last minute came in with a bid but was'nt high enough and the reserve was not met, lucky him :D

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Thats right, i emailed the high bidder to warn him off only for some nut from the UK at the last minute came in with a bid but was'nt high enough and the reserve was not met, lucky him whistling.gif

link

The 'nut' from the Uk was Joey Dunlop aka 'mountainboyblue' Usualy knows what he's doing, but this looked V dodgy! :thumbsup:

Social source share

mee too but no reply thanking/telling to f*ck off as of yet :lol:

link

Got a reply from him this morning saying "yeah ok" so I take it he's got the picture, ebay really have no way of telling if this guy's genuine or not but I think we all must be vigilant in reporting any further scams on these pages :thumbsup:whistling.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert