The Premiers If Your Love Was True

sjay

Soul source member Gibber has very kindly donated this record to our ITS macmillan fundraiser this friday along with some other 45s for the rafflethumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif .

However the Premiers 45 is too good to be just a raffle prize and I would like to find a realistic price for itg.gif (bearing in mind that it is for charityyes.gifyes.gif )before selling it!!

I really would appreciate your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steve

ITS FREE @SPALDING SERVICES & SOCIAL CLUB,FRIDAY 30TH OCTOBER ,MY BIRTHDAY BASH FUNDRAISER , FREE ADMISSION ,CANCER CHARITY COLLCTION & RAFFLE ON THE NIGHT,EVERYONE WELCOME ,JUST EMAIL FOR YOUR FREE TICKET!!...........oldbarnants@aol.com

Edited by sjay
Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Steve,

Firstly, nice one Gibber thumbsup.gif

There were a couple of presses of this 45, one is release no. 1002 with "Let me walk away" on the flip.

Then there's 1004 with "Call Me" on the flip. There's a bit of a price difference between them.

Regards,

Ady

Hi Ady thanks for the post it is TR 1004 with call me on the flipunsure.gif

Steve

Social source share

That's the better one, "Call Me" is a great track. Would guess £200 / £250 for a decent copy.

Cheers,

Ady

Hi Ady thanks for the info on this , I spoke to Andy @ITS about this and I cant thank him enough for his astounding generosity in donating this record to our fundraising event last nightthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif ,

well now for the hard bit ,to sell it , so posting it up on sales.

steve

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!