Guest mikecook

• Replies 7
  • Views 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

anyone else like it? :D:yes::lol:

I can't listen to it here, but if its the track of his first album its a cracker, one of the sort of tracks that were massive back in the day when the scene was more integrated, less popular and more soulful!! Although if you read on here it also didn't exist then, we were the Brigadooners of the NS obviously.

Is it the album or single you bought, I didn't know a 7" existed, if it does, but have always bought LP's for stuff like that, although that is one of the 80's LP's that has always evaded me, anyone got a spare for under a tenner?

Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

Nice one!

One of those stood there with pint pot in hand nodding me head and tapping me toes to.

:D

Social source share

I can't listen to it here, but if its the track of his first album its a cracker, one of the sort of tracks that were massive back in the day when the scene was more integrated, less popular and more soulful!! Although if you read on here it also didn't exist then, we were the Brigadooners of the NS obviously.

Is it the album or single you bought, I didn't know a 7" existed, if it does, but have always bought LP's for stuff like that, although that is one of the 80's LP's that has always evaded me, anyone got a spare for under a tenner?

its the 7" i bought. got it on ebay yesterday. when it arrives from US i'll post a scan and soundclip from the single - see if it differs much from the album version :D

i'd never heard it before, found it on youtube and liked it very much so did a search on ebay :lol:

Social source share

its the 7" i bought. got it on ebay yesterday. when it arrives from US i'll post a scan and soundclip from the single - see if it differs much from the album version :D

i'd never heard it before, found it on youtube and liked it very much so did a search on ebay :lol:

7" Capitol 5158 DJ

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert