Collection Disposal

Guest SoulManJan

Guest SoulManJan

Hi Soul Collectors, In advance of the Sales Soul Lists from my friend, who is disposing of over 10,000 records, here are a few personal items for clearance by me where I ended up with duplicates. From time to time I may add a few of my own items that are spares as I find them if they are of interest. Those items I offer (as distinct from my friends' Soul Sales Lists) may be up for a swap or trade if you feel you have something to move on. My friend's Soul Sales List is are sent via email to subscribers and contain between 30 and 60 items, fully illustrated in PDF format, and issued weekly until they all the records are sold. The lists are sent to people who have opted to add their e-mail address to a mailing list. There is also a monthly text listing/summary of all four/five Sales Lists (or what's left from them), and that's what I'll post on here, periodically.

Please understand that there are over 1,000 pulled items already (of a 10,000 plus private record collection) and they come as they were found in no particular preference for price or artist, but, it takes time to list them. Each list will try have a mixture of items - some you will find useful as replacements and others may be a collectable opportunity for you. I have personally inspected each item offered and will vouch for condition, nearly all a mint minus and some I doubt have been played. Please feel free to add other people you know to my email address collection for future mailings. Please also be patient as it takes some time to photograph them and present them. All prices are in U.S. Dollars, PayPal accepted and Mailing is $2.00 Packing and Handling Fee, plus the mailing cost depending on location and weight, via the USPS. Want Lists are encourgaged, as that will allow a search through the storage boxes for your record, long before they ever make a Sales List, so could snag you and item ahead of scheduled publication.

Best wishes and thanks for your interest. KTF, Jan ADVANCE RELEASE OF ITEMS FOR SALE: Across The Steet - Lenny O'Henry (Atco) G Scuffs/Felt Pen writing on label $7.50It's Everything About You - Lee Wiliams (Carnival) Mint- $ 69.00Kiss My Love Goodbye - Bettye Swann (Atlantic) VG++ $55.50That's How Much - Tommy Tucker (Festival - muti color) Mint $75.00Chills And Fever - Ronnie Love (Dot) VG++ $15.00Give Me Liberty Or Death - Salem Travellers (Chess) VG++ $27.00Contours - Just A Little Misunderstanding (Gordy) VG light Scuffs $6.00Aretha Franklin - A Brand New Me (Atlantic Promo) G Light Scuffs $3.50Little Darling - Marvin Gaye (Tamla) G $2.50I Do - Mighty Marvellows (ABC) VG- $4.50That's What I Want To Know - James carr (Flashback reissue) Mint- $3.00Hurt So Bad - Philly Devotions (CBS) VG $5.50The Duck - Jackie Lee (Mirwood purple label) G $3.50A Stop Along The Way - Timothy Carr (Hot Biscuit) VG Light Scuffs $5.50I've Been Hurt - Tams (ABC Radio Station Copy) VG Light Scuffs $4.50Hide Nor Hair - Ray Charles (ABC) G Light Scuffs $8.50

The Panic Is On - Roy Hamilton (MGM) G- Scuffed and crackles but plays through $24.00 Please Remember these are NOT part of the OFFICIAL SALES LISTS, just a few extra items while tidying up!

Edited by SoulManJan
Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest 60s soul boy

Hi Soul Collectors, In advance of the Sales Soul Lists from my friend, who is disposing of over 10,000 records, here are a few personal items for clearance by me where I ended up with duplicates. From time to time I may add a few of my own items that are spares as I find them if they are of interest. Those items I offer (as distinct from my friends' Soul Sales Lists) may be up for a swap or trade if you feel you have something to move on. My friend's Soul Sales List is are sent via email to subscribers and contain between 30 and 60 items, fully illustrated in PDF format, and issued weekly until they all the records are sold. The lists are sent to people who have opted to add their e-mail address to a mailing list. There is also a monthly text listing/summary of all four/five Sales Lists (or what's left from them), and that's what I'll post on here, periodically.

Please understand that there are over 1,000 pulled items already (of a 10,000 plus private record collection) and they come as they were found in no particular preference for price or artist, but, it takes time to list them. Each list will try have a mixture of items - some you will find useful as replacements and others may be a collectable opportunity for you. I have personally inspected each item offered and will vouch for condition, nearly all a mint minus and some I doubt have been played. Please feel free to add other people you know to my email address collection for future mailings. Please also be patient as it takes some time to photograph them and present them. All prices are in U.S. Dollars, PayPal accepted and Mailing is $2.00 Packing and Handling Fee, plus the mailing cost depending on location and weight, via the USPS. Want Lists are encourgaged, as that will allow a search through the storage boxes for your record, long before they ever make a Sales List, so could snag you and item ahead of scheduled publication.

Best wishes and thanks for your interest. KTF, Jan ADVANCE RELEASE OF ITEMS FOR SALE: Across The Steet - Lenny O'Henry (Atco) G Scuffs/Felt Pen writing on label $7.50It's Everything About You - Lee Wiliams (Carnival) Mint- $ 69.00Kiss My Love Goodbye - Bettye Swann (Atlantic) VG++ $55.50That's How Much - Tommy Tucker (Festival - muti color) Mint $75.00Chills And Fever - Ronnie Love (Dot) VG++ $15.00Give Me Liberty Or Death - Salem Travellers (Chess) VG++ $27.00Contours - Just A Little Misunderstanding (Gordy) VG light Scuffs $6.00Aretha Franklin - A Brand New Me (Atlantic Promo) G Light Scuffs $3.50Little Darling - Marvin Gaye (Tamla) G $2.50I Do - Mighty Marvellows (ABC) VG- $4.50That's What I Want To Know - James carr (Flashback reissue) Mint- $3.00Hurt So Bad - Philly Devotions (CBS) VG $5.50The Duck - Jackie Lee (Mirwood purple label) G $3.50A Stop Along The Way - Timothy Carr (Hot Biscuit) VG Light Scuffs $5.50I've Been Hurt - Tams (ABC Radio Station Copy) VG Light Scuffs $4.50Hide Nor Hair - Ray Charles (ABC) G Light Scuffs $8.50

The Panic Is On - Roy Hamilton (MGM) G- Scuffed and crackles but plays through $24.00 Please Remember these are NOT part of the OFFICIAL SALES LISTS, just a few extra items while tidying up!

Social source share

Guest SoulManJan

Carms,

YES, it's me (well was last time I looked LOL) - I still have it and its minty - no hisses and virtually unplayed. Sorry to be late in replying I've been on the road a lost and NOT near a computer the last week.

Write me back if you'd still like it! Now I have to figure out how to edit the original post?

Thanks, Jan

Jan is that you ? Now I am very interested in the TommyTucker if nobody has nabbed it , my copy hisses and I could do with a lovely copy the list would be good too.

Cheers

Carms at the top stairs

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert