Rare 45S, Including Honey & The Bees, Count Yates

dynamicp

Count Yates, At The Soul Inn, New Bag £150 VG+ Scorching funky jazz.

Honey & The Bees, Baby Do That Thing, Arctic £60 VG+ (plays great) Fem funky soul classic.

Alan Trajan, Speak To Me Clarissa, MCA £50 M- (in OG company sleeve) Psych-pop groover.

Tubby Hayes, Voodoo Session, Trunk £40 M- Killer Trunk jazz 45 that's totally dried up.

Reduced:

Anita Moore & The TSU Jazz Ensemble, Compared To What, Advent £150 NOW £135 EX. The best version of a much-covered classic IMO, and simply one of the best dancefloor-friendly jazz records out there. It's got everything and then some...

Flint Executives, Wheel Of Faite, Star Route £60 NOW £50 M-. A funk bomb, if you will. DJ Shadow spin and testament to the man's impeccable taste in 45s.

Claude Bolling, Qui? OST, French AZ £80 NOW £70 VG (in OG sleeve). Includes killer Mod spin Strange Magic, which plays EX, but some pops on the other great track, Full Speed. Lovely record to have.

D Isaac Andrews, You Gotta Love Me, Switch £55 NOW £50 M-. Rare private crossover gem outta Louisiana that needs to be heard. One of those 'could go big in the right hands' records I feel.

Get in touch if you need any (PM or email fladams AT hotmail DOT co DOT uk). Postage will be recorded (£3 UK; £8 rest of the world).

Cheers, Philip

Edited by dynamicp
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now