Eddie Ray - Price Please

HI - can someone give the price for an Eddie Ray - glad I found you on Prix 7001.

manships book says £25 whistling.gif

only one on ebay is at craig moerers at $175 blush.gif

whose price is right ?

thanks

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

HI - can someone give the price for an Eddie Ray - glad I found you on Prix 7001.

manships book says £25 biggrin.gif

only one on ebay is at craig moerers at $175 :lol:

whose price is right ?

thanks

Craig's price is a bit much, I think you can find it for less. There are two versions, with the better version seeming slightly less common. The confusing thing is that the 'regular' version exists on two label designs, and the different more northernish version is on the same label design as the regular version, or rather on one of the two label designs of the regular version. smile.gif I think there is a difference in matrix and master # which enables you tell them apart without listening, but I don't know the details at the moment.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Craig's price is a bit much, I think you can find it for less. There are two versions, with the better version seeming slightly less common. The confusing thing is that the 'regular' version exists on two label designs, and the different more northernish version is on the same label design as the regular version, or rather on one of the two label designs of the regular version. smile.gif I think there is a difference in matrix and master # which enables you tell them apart without listening, but I don't know the details at the moment.

crikey - its a bit confusing isn't it.

I dont know which one I've heard

thanks anyway biggrin.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert