stromberg

Eula Cooper On Tragar

Fantastic record ..... fantastic price ..... is this what it goes for now .... phew ....

last one on ebay went for that price and on request I got prices between 350 and 400.

But I am the last who wants to put an over-the-top price on a record, especially at soul-source

So, of course, offers or suggestions can be made, too, and are more than welcome :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Stefan

Stefan .... you've got me wrong .... i wasn't getting at you one bit .... just didn't realise it went for this sort of money that's all.

When you compare this to some records that go for more than this .... i'd say £300's a bargain :thumbsup:

sorry, I didn't get the impression you would have a go or itwas meant to be critical, I just wanted to point out, that I didn't want to go for a silly price. :lol:

So, thanks anyway for the reply :thumbsup:

I think you are right about the price when you consider how often some records in this price area turn up and how often this one shows up, and it is a quality record.

Best,

Stefan

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.