wiganer1

Tr5 /tr3's

any one got a RA/tape of this

been after for a while and have given up looking for a copy

can anyone help

c/u at wigan as the salvadors by pat brady and is a great tune..

anyone else remember it?

Guest Perry

I have a copy which I would trade, it's on Debba. Pretty sure the copy I have was the one Brady played at Wigan, still has the tape marks where it was covered up. Anyway if youre interested let me know what you have to trade.

I have a copy which I would trade, it's on Debba. Pretty sure the copy I have was the one Brady played at Wigan, still has the tape marks where it was covered up. Anyway if youre interested let me know what you have to trade.

====

sent u a pm

Guest hammy

sent u a pm

Mark

I traded a copy with Dave Flynn a couple of years ago but I'm sure had it on a sales /trades list a whie back. It's a long shot but you could give him a try.

Hammy

Guest Perry

copy I got came from Flynny.

Mark

I traded a copy with Dave Flynn a couple of years ago but I'm sure had it on a sales /trades list a whie back. It's a long shot but you could give him a try.

Hammy

====

thanks for the reply hammy

nice one!

regards

mark

Definately is the copy that Brady used to play out. Ronnie Heeney from Dundee (who had input to the White Heather Club in Carlisle towards the end of its life) had it for a good while, he sold it on to fellow Dundonian Davie Tyrie, Davie then traded it on to me and I eventually traded it on to Hammy in sunny Edinburgh.

Ali

Definately is the copy that Brady used to play out. Ronnie Heeney from Dundee (who had input to the White Heather Club in Carlisle towards the end of its life) had it for a good while, he sold it on to fellow Dundonian Davie Tyrie, Davie then traded it on to me and I eventually traded it on to Hammy in sunny Edinburgh.

Ali

=====

AT THE SAMETIME PAT PLAYED ANOTHER C/U WHICH WAS EVEN BETTER

MAJOR HARRIS - AINT GONNA CHANGE FOR YOU

MARVELOUS TUNE,,,,

DONT KNOW WHAT IT WAS UNCOVERED AS HOWEVER..

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.