Arthur Prysock

Guest OskarB

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Definately on Polydor- and theres a Polydor 12" too but now I can't remember if it's this or "When Love Is New" . If I get a chance I'll find it -but I'm 'Out of the office' for a few days now.

Social source share

Arthur Prysock - All My Life b/w This Is What You Mean To Me - Polydor 2121323

LP track on Old Town LP as stated - Old Town 004

Worth hunting out a few 45s by AP - Did some decent tunes in the later part of 60s and 70s IMHO .

Can't find any info on an Old Town release 45 tho...

ATB

Rich

Thanks to everyone for the info. Reason im asking is i would prefer a 45 rather than the album, and there are several available on various websites. Problem is all of them seem to be from Brittish sellers which made me wonder if the Polydor 45 was in fact a Brittish release and the only available US release is the album.

Any sondfiles of other highlights in his catalogue would be highly appriciated. Lovely voice.

Edited by OskarB
Social source share

I had a look at an Arthur Prysock 45's discography and "All My Life" isn't there as a US release. However, as it did get a UK 45 release that means it'll turn up in my 'manifesto' column soon ! :shades:

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky

Hi.

Know this one is on the Old Town LP with the same title, but is it available on US 45?

Im sure I had an Old Town 45, which I moved on as I kept the UK release. thumbsup.gif
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!