Spacehopper

• Replies 4
  • Views 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest trickbag

120714115625.jpg 15 records in a lot! These are all reproductions of hits from the early days of R&B,from the King & Gusto librarys.This lot includes~1.over the rainbow b/w you've been foolin around-Checkers2.walkin the chalk line b/w train keep a-rollin-Tiny Bradshaw3.good rockin tonight b/w shake that thing-Wynonie Harris4.dont stop dan b/w white cliffs of dover-Checkers5.ivory tower b/w two hearts-Otis Williams'Charms6.think b/w dedicated to the one i love-5 royales7.annie had a baby b/w work w/me annie-Hank Ballard8.finger poppin time b/w let's go-Hank Ballard9.bowlegged woman b/w i cant go on w/out you-Bull Moose Jackson10.honky tonk b/w pt2-Bill Doggett11.flamingo b/w embraceable you-Earl Bostic12.talk to me b/w let them talk-Little willie John13.sleep b/w fever-L.Willie John14.green eyes b/w bells of sanraphael-Ravens15.good rockin daddy b/w roll w/me henry-Etta James The record guides say these are worth 5 to 10 each.... ALL are mint to vg++ easy....See You-Tube.Type in "Good Rockin' Daddy and more 45's" to see video....

some info here,

ricky.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!