soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest SteveJohnston

Hi Harry has you probably know M down to EX copy's of this don't come along every day! I had been looking for years for a near as mint copy as possible, in the end I settled for a copy that has just a few clicks right in the middle of the track other wise M but I had to pay a monkey for it! I do know a copy that the guy thinks is VG but is really good+ at best that for me is over priced, if you don't get sorted I can let the seller know about your want if you require. Wish you luck Harry hope you find one soon.

Best

Steve J

Social source share

Hi Harry has you probably know M down to EX copy's of this don't come along every day! I had been looking for years for a near as mint copy as possible, in the end I settled for a copy that has just a few clicks right in the middle of the track other wise M but I had to pay a monkey for it! I do know a copy that the guy thinks is VG but is really good+ at best that for me is over priced, if you don't get sorted I can let the seller know about your want if you require. Wish you luck Harry hope you find one soon.

Best

Steve J

HI Steve,

many thanks for the heads up but am sorted now anyway.

regards Harry

Social source share