Digging deep from the crates for Crossover Gems

Beatin Rhythm

A FINE MIXTURE OF QUALITY UNDERPLAYED GEMS TODAY AND WHAT  A PLEASURE TYPING THROUGH AND SELECTING STUFF I'VE NOT HEARD IN YEARS,

WEBSITE UPDATES REGULAR WITH NEW STOCK OF RARE 45S &  SOON WILL  THE SECOND ONLINE MAIL OUT WILL BE SENT TO OUR SUBRIBED MEMBERS WITH THE BENEFIT TO BE FIRST REFUSAL ON SALES!!!! ALL YOU NEED IS TO E-MAIL BEATIN' RHYTHM MCR, ON // FACEBOOK

IF YOUR INTERESTED OR REQUIRE MORE INFO PLEASE DM / PHONE 0161 773 1589 / e: beatinrhythm@gmail.com 

*** ALSO WE ARE THE NEW OWNERS OF OUR VERY OWN DISCOGS STORE, WHICH HAS A LIST OF SALES AND LIST THATS EXPANDING QUICKLY BUT LOTS OF  SURPRISES FOR THE DIGGERS'***   

OTIS LEAVILL - BABY (Why Can't You Hear Me) // CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU -- BRUNSWICK 55337 - EX £200 (RARE SOPHISTICATED SOUL)

BRENDA STARR - SATAN, LET ME SLEEP TONIGHT/ SOLDIER BOY (My Soldier Boy)- POLYDOR 2-14032 - DEMO EX £165

MARY HOLMES - I NEED YOUR LOVIN' // I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU - PHILLY GROOVE 158 - M- £75

SONJI CLAY - DEEPER IN MY HEART // WHAT NOW MY LOVE - AMM DEMO VG++ £15 

DONNIE ELBERT - IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU //CAN'T GET OVER LOOSING YOU - ALL PLATINUM 2336 -EX - £10

BEN E KING - I CAN'T TAKE IT LIKE A MAN // GOODBYE MT OLD GAL -MAXWELL 800 - M- £12

MILLIE JACKSON - ASK ME WHAT YOU WANT // I JUST CAN'T STAND IT - SPRING SPR123 M- £10

FREDDIE HUGHES - I GOTTA KEEP MY BLUFF IN // NATURAL MAN - WAND WND 1192 M- £15

GENE CHANDLER - I WON'T NEED YOU //NO PEACE NO SATISFACTION - CHECKER 1190 - £8 

FONTELLA BASS I NEED TO BE LOVED // I WANT EVERONE TO KNOW - PAULA 367 DEMO £8

TONY TROUTMAN - I TRULY LOVE YOU // (INS..) GRAPOPHON - GRA - 457118 - M- £10 

THE CHOCOLAT SYRUP - THE GOODNESS OF LOVE // STOP YOUR CRYIN' - AVCO EMBASSY - AVE4567 M- £8

THE JONES GIRLS - I TURN TO YOU - I TURN TO YOU - CURTOM CMS 0102  M-- - POWERFUL DRIVEN FEMALE VOCAL -  £12

BOBBY BLAND - POVERTY // BUILDING A FIRE WITH THE RAIN - DUKE - 407 SHOULD BE IN EVERY SOUL LOVERS COLLECTION !!! £8 

CHEERS PAUL (BEATIN')

Edited by Beatin
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now