Pressings and Reissues

Ruisoul

Hi - please find for sale various Reissues and Pressings (some of which are getting hard to find now).  All are £10.00 each-Postage is £2.20p Royal Mail or £3.50 1st Class signed for Royal Mail- Multiples will attract a discount (please ask me for a combined price). Payment by Paypal Friend and Family or Bank Transfer. Full Refund if not happy.

Charles Johnson - "Never Had A love So Good"  b/w "Baby I Cried Cried Cried" - Alston - M- (unplayed)

Betty Wright - "Man Of Mine" b/w "Smother Me With Your Love" - Soul Brother Records - M- (unplayed)

The Voices Of East Harlem - "Cashin In" b/w  "Take A Stand" - Soul Brother Records - M-

Brown Sugar -"The Game Is Over" b/w Gayle Adams "Bay I need Your Loving" - Epic - M-

The Just Brothers - "Carlena" b/w The Honey Bees "Let's Get Back Together" - Garrison- Outta Sight Records - M-

Yvonne Vernee "Just like You Did Me" b/w same - Groovey Grooves Records - M-

Freddie Chavez "They'll Never Know" b/w Dave Newman "Make Up Your Mind" Look Records - Outta Sight -M-

The Sheppards "Stubborn Heart" b/w "How Do You Like It" - Mirwood - M-

Eddie Bishop "Call Me" b/w The Natural Four "I Thought You Were Mine" - ABC Records - M-

Frank Beverley & The Butlers "If That's What You Wanted" b/w "Love (Your Pain Goes Deep) - Sassy - M-

Elbie Parker "Please Keep Away From Me" b/w Little Anthony "Its Not The Same" Veeep - M-

The Vibrations "Cause You're Mine" b/w Follow Your Heart" -Epic Out Off Sight- M-

Marvin Gaye "This Love Starved Heart of Mine" b/w Shorty Long-"Don't Mess With My Weekend" - Deptford Northern Soul Club-M-(unplayed)

John Bowie "You're Gonna miss A Good Thing" b/w "At The End Of The Day" - Merben - M-

The Four Pro's -"Just Another Girl" b/w The Capitols "Don't Say Maybe Baby" - Soul Tribe - M- (unplayed)

Cheers Mick

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source