UNIQUE HANDCRAFTED GOLDSTAR RECORD BOXES AUCTION

Driveller

Specially for your Rare Soul vinyl:

UNIQUE HANDCRAFTED GOLDSTAR RECORD BOXES IN TWO SIZES - HOLD APPROX 100 45’S OR 50 45's

Precious records deserve a precious home – so choose GOLDSTAR RECORD CASES for all those fabulous Soul discs – boxes of distinction for records of distinction!

A full dozen GOLDSTAR cases are on offer this week – see them all at:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/goldsta-7043/Music/_i.html?_sacat=11233

Specially designed for collectors of rare and precious records, GOLDSTAR record cases are individually handcrafted record boxes finished with fine and rare wood veneers and lined with sumptuous and beautiful fabrics – the perfect gift for the record collector in your life or the ideal home for your own collection of prized 45s.  Make a splash arriving at the DJ booth or use it as a ‘best box’ for your record room at home - either way GOLDSTAR record cases are the perfect match for your vinyl treasures!

Every Goldstar box is unique in design (no two boxes have the same configuration of veneers, inlays, fabrics and real leather handles) and each box is stamped with its own individual serial number on the signature 24-carat gold leaf star on its base, making your box the only one of its kind in existence.

The 100 series is GOLDSTAR’s ‘100 size’ box - designed to hold approximately 100 vintage 7” 45s in a thin paper inner sleeve and a plain card outer sleeve (records and sleeves not included!) and is fitted with lift-off hinges and a padlockable latch (padlock not included).

The 500 series is GOLDSTAR’s ‘50 size’ box - designed to hold approximately 50 vintage 7” 45s in a thin paper inner sleeve and a plain card outer sleeve (records and sleeves not included!) and is fitted with self-supporting strut hinges and a generic lockable latch (key included).

• Helpful 1
Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Hi all,

Quick reminder, auction end tonight.

Extra note - Because of awkwardnesses to do with eBay's posting/invoicing set-up I've had to say I'll only be able to post items from this sale to UK addresses.  However, if you're an overseas buyer who is visiting London to attend the 100 Club allnighter on Dec 2nd I'll be able to do a handover in person there if you arrange it with me - could make things easy, as long as you have something to carry it back home in!  Just tick the 'collect in person' postage option and send me a message.

Thanks for now and best of luck with the auction!

Cheers,  Nick

Social source share

Source Advert