Can you name this tune

Hi,

I am new to this site,and why i am here is because my wife loves her Northern but never knows the titles/artists of the tracks she loves.I am also a northern fan from the 1980`s and when my mrs comes home from a nighter,she sings "that song that`s still in your head"and asks me if i`ve got it,or can find it.Up to now i`ve done ok,but now i`m stuck as i would like to request this song on Stuart Mconies New Years eve slot on radio 2.the night of my wife Debbie`s 40th Birthday.I have been sung these lyrics;

I CRY CRY EVERY NIGHT.

I CRY CRY EVERY DAY.

It is sung by a chap and it is a fastish dancer.Anybody got any idea?

From a desperate fan,John Jones.

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there

The track is called, i cried my life away by Tommy navaro(hope the spelling is ok. Great track and one to get me up and dancing everytime..

Steve Manchester..

Social source share

Thanks Steve,i will put in a request for it on radio 2 as mentioned and hope it will make it.Otherwise i will look out for it on a cd comp.

Nice one!!!!A favour owed,John.

Social source share

Ok mate

If you need it on cd then send me an e-mail and i can sort it out for you. Also anything else you want if you have been off the scene for a while then e-mail and come out to a soul night soon, lots of great nights out there. contact me..e-mail stevecato64@yahoo.co.uk

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!