Amnesia Records

Went to six hills last nite and saw someone from AMNESIA RECORDS with even more new titles!!!

ACE SPECTRUM - DON'T SEND NOBODY ELSE

SALVADORES - STICK BY ME BABY

BILLY ARNELL - TOUGH GIRL

MOSES SMITH - GIRL ACROSS THE STREET

?????????????????????????????????????

ALSO SOME LOOK ALIKE CD COPIES OF MOST OF THE KENT CATOLOUGE

WHICH I WAS OFFERED COPIES OF.

I THOUGHT THESE PEOPLE WERE OUT OF BUSINESS?????????????????????

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Their website was shut down and their ebay accounts were suspended but, sadly, it's difficult to stop them from selling in clubs as long as promoters allow them to do so.

I'm disappointed that he wasn't asked to leave the club.

One man was raided and arrested recently and some bootleg records (and other things) were seized but he obviously has more copies and is arrogant enough to sell them in public.

"Stick By Me Baby" is another one of our songs so we'll add it to the list. I'm sure Tony or Ady will note your comments about the copied Kent CDs.

Thanks and best regards,

Paul Mooney

Edited by Paul
Social source share

May be be being thick here ? Who are AMNESIA RECORDS and where are they from ? Or should I not ask this ?

ASK PAUL HE SEEMS TO HAVE A LOT OF INFO

Social source share

Their website was shut down and their ebay accounts were suspended but, sadly, it's difficult to stop them from selling in clubs as long as promoters allow them to do so.

I'm disappointed that he wasn't asked to leave the club.

One man was raided and arrested recently and some bootleg records (and other things) were seized but he obviously has more copies and is arrogant enough to sell them in public.

"Stick By Me Baby" is another one of our songs so we'll add it to the list. I'm sure Tony or Ady will note your comments about the copied Kent CDs.

Thanks and best regards,AS THE PERSON I WAS TALKING TO LAST NITE WAS CALLED ALAN AND HE LOOKED ABOUT 50 SOUNDED WELSH

ARE YOU SURE THIS GUY WAS RAIDED PAUL

Paul Mooney

Social source share

May be be being thick here ? Who are AMNESIA RECORDS and where are they from ? Or should I not ask this ?

Hello,

One of them is Alan Godfrey (age 49) from Bridgend, South Wales, but he gets around the country quite a bit. He has an associate known as "David Jones" and one of them also uses an address at 59 Regent Street, Leicester.

Paul Mooney

Social source share

QUOTE: AS THE PERSON I WAS TALKING TO LAST NITE WAS CALLED ALAN AND HE LOOKED ABOUT 50 SOUNDED WELSH

Yes, he was arrested in late February and is facing various charges.

Paul Mooney

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Hello,

One of them is Alan Godfrey (age 49) from Bridgend, South Wales, but he gets around the country quite a bit. He has an associate known as "David Jones" and one of them also uses an address at 59 Regent Street, Leicester.

Paul Mooney

Thanks Paul, it was just out of interest. Had a phone call last week with regard a guy wanting a stall at Soul Essnce to sell what was described as reissues and comp' C.Ds.

Edited by Gavin Page
Social source share

QUOTE: AS THE PERSON I WAS TALKING TO LAST NITE WAS CALLED ALAN AND HE LOOKED ABOUT 50 SOUNDED WELSH

Yes, he was arrested in late February and is facing various charges.

Paul Mooney

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH PAUL.

AND IS IT THE SAID ALAN GODFREY?

Social source share

DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH PAUL.

AND IS IT THE SAID ALAN GODFREY?

Yes it's him but I won't discuss specifics because serious investigations are in progress.

Paul Mooney

Social source share

one of em was at stoke too. why doesnt anyone say anythting about the other dealers that are selling em also tho (mentioning no names of course)

Hello,

I only commented on Amnesia Records because this particular topic is about them and they are the ones who actually manufactured these particular bootlegs.

And two of their bootlegs infringe copyrights owned by my company.

But feel free to name others who may be involved.

Paul Mooney

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!