Set Sale Clear Out

Soulie78

Hi Everybody!

My girlfriend and I decided to sell some stuff from our stock.

Hopefully there is something of interest for you.

cheers, Martin

Malayka’s and Martin’s clear out sale january 2005

All prices in UKP. Our descripiton system has no EX; just MINT, VG & G.

You can contact me via PM or email to: martin_walgenbach@web.de

We take Paypal or cash (at your own risk). Shipping within Europe is UKP 2.75 for 1-3 45s.

Thanks for looking!

1. Festivals “You’re gonna make it / So in love” Colossusus (VG+) 10

2. Marv Johnson “I’m not a plaything / Why do you want to let me go” Gordy (VG+, bbhole) 10

3. Lloyd Price “Pistol packin’ mama / Tennessee waltz” Double-L (vinyl MINT-, slight ring wear on label) 20

4. Chapter 8 “ How can I get next to you / Tell me” Beverly Glen Music (MINT-/VG++) 15

5. Tony Clarke “The fugitive kind / Poor Boy” Chess ( MINT-/VG++) 8

6. Nancy Ames “Dear hearts and gentle people / Friends and lovers forever” Epic (VG+, slight ring wear on label) 8

7. Omni “Keys to the city / Don’t be selfish” Fountain (MINT-/VG++) 8

8. Kenny Martin “Heart Storm / Lovin’ man” Big Top (looks VG, plays much better) 30

9. Will Hatcher “What is the best for me is better for you / Who am I without you baby” Wand (VG+) 10

10. Barbara Lewis “Don’t forget about me / It’s magic” Atlantic ( MINT-/VG++, bbhole) 10

11. Marvelettes “Don’t make hurting me a habit / I’m gonna hold on long as I can” Tamla (MINT-) 6

12. Accents “New girl / Do you need a good man” m-pac! (MINT-) 10

13. The Webs “This thing called love / same” Popside – Promo Copy (VG++) 10

14. Eddie and Ernie “ I can’t do it (I just can’t leave you) / Lost Friends” United Artists – UK – (MINT-) 8

15. O.B. Buchana “Back up lover / It’s over” Susie Q (MINT, unplayed) 10

16. Poets “She blew a good thing / Out to lunch” Symbol (VG++, Carolina Music Co. sticker on label) 12

17. Helena Ferguson “My terms / Where is the party” Compass (VG+, yellow sticker on label) 15

18. Ollie Jackson “Just a little while / Thank you number one” Pepper (MINT-) 20

19. Lovelace Watkins “I won’t believe it / He’s looking out for the world” Groove (VG+) 10

20. Four Wanders “Haven’t we been good for each other / Just looking for my love” Solid Foundation (MINT-) 30

21. Dee Andrews “Stop! You’re hurting my heart / I’ll do what you want me to do” TRC (VG+, slight ring wear) 20

22. Kelly Brothers “Haven’t I been good to you / If it wasn’t for your love” Excello (VG++, comp. Sleeve) 20

23. Gloria Gaynor “She’ll be sorry / Let me go baby” Jocida (MINT-/VG++) 15

24. Freddie Paris “It’s o.k. to cry, now / take me as I am” RCA-Promo (VG++, slight ring wear ) 18

25. The Continental 4 “What you gave up / Day by Day” Jay Walking (VG++) 10

26. Joe Hinton “There’s no in between / Better to give than receive” Back Beat –Promo (VG++) 5

27. Jack Hammer “What greater love / The mason dixon line” german UA pic. Sleeve (vinyl VG++/cover VG) 40

28. The Channels “Anything you do / I’ve got my eyes on you” Groove – Promo (looks VG, plays better) 25

29. The Uniques “I’ll do anything / Go on and leave” Paula (VG++) 30

30. Willie “Beaver” Hale “Groove on / Party times” Cat (MINT-, unplayed) 7

31. Marvelettes “Danger heartbreak dead ahead / Your cheating ways” Tamla (MINT-) 8

32. Bobby Moore & the Aces “Hey, Mr. D.J. / Searching for my love” Checker (Purple/red) (VG++) 12

33. Rodger Collins “She’s a good woman / Ain’t going to forget it” Galaxy (VG++, slight ring wear on label) 15

34. Sarah Vaughan “Smooth Operator / Maybe it’s because” Mercury (VG+, slight label damage on b-side) 8

35. The Esquires “And get away / Everybody’s laughing” Bunky (VG+, sticker on label) 5

36. Junior Parker “These kind of blues / pt.2” Duke (VG++) 10

37. Bobby Bland “Gotta get to know you / Baby I’m on my way” Duke (VG+) 10

38. Jay Jay Taylor “I’m not tired yet / Tell me the truth” Jewel (MINT-/VG++) 10

39. The Royalettes “Never Again / I want to meet him” MGM (VG++) 7

40. The Esquires “You’ve got the power / No doubt about it” Wand – DJ, comp.sleeve (VG++) 10

41. Little Milton “If walls could talk / Loving you” Checker (MINT-/VG++) 10

42. Ferguson Davis and Lee “Please don’t cha mention / Must be going out of my head” GRT – DJ (VG+) 10

43. Lee Clark “All alone in my lonely room / As long as you’re in love” ATCO (VG+) 10

44. James Gadson “Let the feeling belong / same” Cream – DJ (VG+, sticker on one side) 10

45. The Vanguards “Man without knowledge / girl go away” Lamp (VG++, wol) 15

46. Charles Conrad with Soul Bros. Inc. “Isn’t it amazing / You got the love” Shandy (VG+, wol) 15

47. O’Jays “Shattered man / La de da” SARU (VG++, slight ring wear on label) 12

48. Prince La La “ She put the hurt on me / Don’t you know little girl” A.F.O (VG+, slight ring wear on label) 8

49. Kim Weston “That’s groovy / Land of tomorrow” MGM (MINT-/VG++, bbhole) 15

50. Freda Payne “Unhooked Generation / Deeper & Deeper” Invictus (VG+/VG) 4

51. David “I’d be a millionaire / Millionaire theme” Scorpio (MINT-/VG++) 35

52. The Bouqutes “Welcome to my heart / Ain’t that love” Blue Cat – rare PROMO (looks VG, plays very fine) 40

53. Helen Gloover “Just like that / God bless the child” Nelber – DJ (VG++/VG+) 50

54. The Dynatones “The five piper / And I always will” St. Clair (VG+, slight ring wear on label) 10

55. The Four Tempos “Got to have you / Come on home” Rampart (MINT-/VG++) 12

56. The Miracles “Whole lot of shacking in my heart / Oh be my love” Tamla (MINT-/VG++, bbhole) 10

57. Four Tops “Shake me wake me / Just as long as you need me” Motown (MINT-/VG++) 8

58. Vontastics “Peace of mind / No love for me” St. Lawrence (MINT-) 8

59. Ted Taylor “You got to feel it / Strongest feeling” Ronn (VG+, bbhole) 5

60. Jo Ann Garrett “Just say when / Thousand miles away” Chess – DJ, comp. sleeve (MINT-) 10

61. Leon Ware “What’s her name / Club Sashay” Fabulous (MINT-, unplayed) 7

62. Garland Green “I can’t believe you quit me / Jealous kind of fella” UNI, comp.sleeve (MINT-, bbhole) 10

63. Gladys Knight & the Pips “Just walk in my shoes / Stepping closer to your heart” SOUL (VG++, slight wol) 15

64. Jackie Wilson & Count Basie “Chain Gang / Funky Broadway” span. Coral, pic. Cover (Vinyl VG++, Cover VG-) 8

65. Clyde McPhatter “Crying won’t help you now / I found my love” Mercury ( VG++) 20

66. Eddie Jacobs “Tired of being lonely / Turn me loose” Chess (VG++, bbhole) 8

67. The Marvellos “Let me keep you satisfied / Don’t play with my heart” WB (VG++) 20

68. The Young Turks “Neon / Looky, Looky what I got” Odyssey (VG++) 7

69. Wes Wells & the Steelers “From the top of my heart / It must be love” Torrid (VG+) 10

70. Annabelle Fox “Too good to be forgotten / Getting through to me” Satin (MINT-/VG++) 10

71. Tommy Hunt “I just don’t know what to do with myself / And I never knew” Scepter, comp. sleeve (VG++) 10

72. The Classic Sullivans “Paint yourself in the corner / I don’t want to loose you” Kwanza (VG++) 10

73. Barbar and Brenda “Let’s get together / Shame” Avanti (VG+, ring wear on label) 10

74. The Loveables “You can’t dress up a broken heart / We got a need for each other” Toot (VG++, wol) 25

75. J.J. Barnes “Now she’s gone / Hold on to it” Revilot (MINT-/VG++) 7

76. Billy Preston “Let the music play / Sunny” Capitol (Mint-/VG++) 7

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now