Harold Burrage

Guest kev such

Guest kev such

Am on the look out for a copy of Harold Burrage "Fifty/Fifty" on M-Pac.

Has anyone got a copy for sale, willing to discuss a fair price.

Please PM me if you have.

Have been after it for a while and now that i have got Tommy Dodson "One day love" this is the next off my wants list.

Regards

Kev Such.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest kev such

Saw one on ebay just a week ago, 99$ was the price..

Typical eh? Tommaso. When i wasnt looking at the time there would probably be loads of em avaiable and now that i want one it would be easier to get a politician to tell the truth.

Thanks for that i'll keep me eyes on it.

Regards

Kev

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kev such

Evening.

Not gone off the boil yet. Still looking for a copy of "Fifty Fifty" Harold Burrage on M-Pac.

I pay top dollar!!!

Regards

Kev

Social source share

Guest kev such

Kev,

Was listening to Radio Stoke last night (Mary Fox) from week or so ago and this came up from one of her guests.He said it was tough one to get hold of.Gave a price of £50 upwards.

Good luck.

Dave.

Hiya Dave.

It was a chap called Mike and he emailed me the tune this afternoon( i think it was Mike who asked her, or he got it from the show aswell).

Had a text from him this after saying, "look at your email when you get in, 50/50 Harold burrage.

Of course i fricking ran home like i was on a mission. Thinking he had sent me an address from where i could finally handover the manila envelope i've had in my hidy place for a few weeks now,in return for a copy of said 45. But NO, got in put the old computer on and hey presto. Mary had sent the tune down to him and he'd sent it to me. Which in all honesty i'm VERY grateful for, and i can download it onto my PC playlist now. But BOO!HOO!, without trying to sound like a petulant child. I want the 45.

Will just have to keep looking and bugging anyone i bump into until i get one.

Can anyone tell me at which point or after how many weeks of searching do i become classed as needy? Just so i know what symptons to look out for.

Regards Dave

Kev.

Edited by kev such
Social source share