Set Sale List Of Lps

Guest jinx74

please PM me with records of interest:

Howard Roberts - Spinning Wheel $15

-produced by david axelrod, contains the funky "Spinning Wheel", "Cantaloupe Island", and "Gasoline Alley",VG+

Main Ingredient - Spinning Around $15

-with "Magic Shoes", great Funk and Sweet Soul tunes, VG+

Eugene McDaniels - Headless Heroes of the Apocalypse $10

-reissue, contains "Jagger the Dagger", "Supermarket Blues", and more, mint

Jackson 5 - Maybe Tomorrow $15

-contains "Maybe Tomorrow", "Never Can Say Goodbye", and "Its Great to Be Here", VG+

Pharaohs - Awakening $10

-reissue, contains "Freedom Road", mint

Herman Kelly & Life - Percussion Explosion $10

-reissue, contains "Dance to the Drummers Beat", mint

Andy Bey - Experience and Judgement $10

-reissue, mint

Positive Force - self-titled $10

-reissue, Modern Soul and Funk Lp on Sugarhill, mint

Natural Four - Heaven Right Here on Earth $25

-fantastic Sweet Soul group from Oakland. Includes the title track, "Count on Me" and the drumbreak track "What Do You Do" VG+

George Duke - Feel $15

-includes the funky "Rashid", "Funny Funk" and "The Once Over" with funky conga breakdown, VG

Mighty Tom Cats - Soul Makossa $10

-reissue, includes "Soul Makossa", mint

Friday the 13th - Cook County Jail $15

-feat. Lucky Thompson, Jimmy McGriff, Odonel Levy, and George Freeman. includes "Green Dolphin Street" that ATCQ uses for "Jazz", mint

Politicians feat McKinley Jackson- self-titled $30

-great funky Jazz record on Hot Wax. Includes the sampled "Free your Mind", mint

Bar-Kays - Cold Blooded $20

-heavy Funk and Soul record, includes "Smiling Styling & Profiling", "Use my Imagination", and "Fightin Fire with Fire" VG+

Delfonics - self-titled $15

-dumb nice Sweet Soul group, includes their hit "Didn't I Blow Your Mind" and my favorite "Trying To Make A Fool of Me"... "you keep trying trying trying... trying trying trying..." which was sampled by Gangstarr, VG+

E-vette Money - E-vettes Revenge $15

-old school female Hip Hop, on Slice Records with vocal dub and street versions, produced by Kydd Freshh, from 1986, mint

Soulsides - Greatest Bumps $35

-4 disc gatefold album. Quannum records... includes a whole bunch of songs from Lyrics Born, Lateef, Gift of Gab, Blackalicious, Josh, Latyrx, VG+ and better

2Pac - Trapped $10

-12" single, VG+

Ronnie Dyson - Why Cant I Touch You $15

-includes Northern and Sweet Soul tracks...mint

Enoch Light - Permissive Polyphonics $20

-bunch of cool covers, includes "Sittin on the Dock of the Bay" and "Scarborough Fair" which has some nice drumbreaks, VG+

Southern Energy Ensemble - self-titled $15

-reissue, incredibly funky and jazzy record, includes "Third House", "See Funk", and my personal favorite "Energy"... raw, mint

Jorge Ben - From Brazil $15

-great LP from the fabulous Jorge Ben, on the 4Corners record label, VG to VG+ condition

Mulatu of Ethiopia - self-titled $15

-reissue, super hard to get and expensive record from this Ethiopian superstar, soulful, jazzy and funky

Funk Inc - Priced to Sell $20

-includes "Where Are We Going" and "the Girl of My Dreams", VG+

Black Smoke - self-titled $15

-Very good uptempo funky Soul Disco sound, good for clubs, VG+

Aceyalone - Accepted Eclectic $12

-freestyle fellowship rapper, bunch of songs on a two disc LP, mint

Vanishing Point SDTK $50

-funky soundtrack with different genres, the drum track with the funky beat is "Super Soul Theme" by the JB Pickers, "So Tired" by Eve, and "Freedom of Expression" by the JB Pickers which is another dancefloor stomper...

Earth Wind & Fire - The Need of Love $15

-great Funk LP by one of the best groups ever, includes "Energy" which is a raw, mostly instrumental, funky track, "I Can Feel it In My Bones", and "I Think About Loving You", VG+

Leon Ware - Inside is Love $25

-another great Modern Soul LP from Leon Ware, incredible dance mid-tempo dance tracks, includes "Whats Your Name", the more uptempo Minnie Ripperton jam "Inside Your Love", and a few nice ballads. mint

Wilson Simonal - Alegria Alegria Vol 4 $10

-brazilian vocals on some nice instrumentation, VG+

Letta Mbulu - Letta $10

-nice African Soul jazz record, on Chisa mint

Letta Mbulu - Sings $10

-nice African Soul Jazz record, on Capitol mint

Vinny Golia - Spirits in Fellowship (offer)

-on Nine Winds records. Small press California record. I don't know what you would call this but its like freaky, all out Jazz record. John Carter plays the Clarinet, Roberto Miranda on the Bass, Alex Cline on the Drums/Percussion, and Vinny Golia on Sax. From 1977. has 5 tracks.

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert