Guest andrew bin

• Replies 4
  • Views 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest SteveSnow

came accross him by chance earlier, sounds fantastic :lol::lol: especially people gonna talk and molena, don't know why i've never heard him before

james hunter

saw him quite a few times at the 100 club, amongst other places - a few years ago before kids and mortgate took all that away :thumbsup:

brilliant performer - good guitarist and harp player but a superb voice and great taste in old R&B and soul music.

I'm glad he's playing bigish venues in the USA now and getting some recognition - it's a long way from the first time I saw him at the Plough on Stockwell Road!

Social source share

He's a brilliant singer, Ace did a CD with him that had Van Morrison co-composing a song and playing on it if I remember right(?)

Once down the 100 Club I took Mary Love down for an evening when she was performing over here and he graciously let her get up and sing. She was completely unrehearsed but fantastic and had the audience in the palm of her hand, so much so that I felt sorry for James going back up there and following her, she really had stolen the show. However he didn't flinch and launched into his version of the early Sam Cooke number I'll Come Running Back To You and won the crowd back instantly; some show!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert