Tawney Williams

Guest MrHeartbreak

Guest MrHeartbreak

It would be nice to know a little about more about Tawney Williams, she recorded for Chess too like Carol Vega and I found out that there is another record by her abvailable on CD, "You lost me". Does anyone know how it sounds???? It is compare to her song "Pretty little words"????? And was this the B-Side of "Pretty little words"??????

And another question was Tawney a black or a white singer because her voice sounds very black.

It would be a great pleasure for me someone could give me answers of my many questions.

Thank you so much :thumbsup::yes:

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

It would be nice to know a little about more about Tawney Williams, she recorded for Chess too like Carol Vega and I found out that there is another record by her abvailable on CD, "You lost me". Does anyone know how it sounds???? It is compare to her song "Pretty little words"????? And was this the B-Side of "Pretty little words"??????

And another question was Tawney a black or a white singer because her voice sounds very black.

It would be a great pleasure for me someone could give me answers of my many questions.

Thank you so much :thumbsup::shades:

hi have had " you lost me " on chess/tuff on 45 great single very rare i sold it to my mate , but could get a scan and copy of both sides taped for you pm if you want

best steve T "wales" :yes:

Social source share

Hi

yes it is the flip side, two good early dancers.

I sold a copy on Ebay last year, think it sold for around £30

cheers

paul

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert