Looking For

HI,IM TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH A GUY CALLED "MICHEAL CONROY",MICK USED TO LIVE IN MIDDLESBROUGH THEN MOVED DOWN SOUTH SOMEWHERE. WE USED TO GO TO CLEETHORPES AND MORECAMBE,DOLPHIN CENTRE,AYCLIFFE etc YEARS AGO SO I THOUGHT WHILST ON THIS SITE SOMEONE OUT THERE MIGHT NO HIM IF YOU DO PM PLEASE. :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

HI,IM TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH A GUY CALLED "MICHEAL CONROY",MICK USED TO LIVE IN MIDDLESBROUGH THEN MOVED DOWN SOUTH SOMEWHERE. WE USED TO GO TO CLEETHORPES AND MORECAMBE,DOLPHIN CENTRE,AYCLIFFE etc YEARS AGO SO I THOUGHT WHILST ON THIS SITE SOMEONE OUT THERE MIGHT NO HIM IF YOU DO PM PLEASE. :thumbsup:

link

try a post on Aycliffe Soul Club website or I can give you Wally Francis or Steve Wilson mobile number ( PM me ) if you know Wally or Steve as they may have contact info.

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

try a post on Aycliffe Soul Club website or I can give you Wally Francis or Steve Wilson mobile number ( PM me ) if you know Wally or Steve as they may have contact info.

link

Is he any relation to Paul Conroy who runs the Fed nights in the toon with Toma & Micky Bish ?????????????????

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

HI,IM TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH A GUY CALLED "MICHEAL CONROY",MICK USED TO LIVE IN MIDDLESBROUGH THEN MOVED DOWN SOUTH SOMEWHERE. WE USED TO GO TO CLEETHORPES AND MORECAMBE,DOLPHIN CENTRE,AYCLIFFE etc YEARS AGO SO I THOUGHT WHILST ON THIS SITE SOMEONE OUT THERE MIGHT NO HIM IF YOU DO PM PLEASE. laugh.gif

link

A Boro lad called Mick moved to our home town in the mid/late 80s. (Dursley in Gloucestershire) Never knew his last name. He is a little older than me so I'd say he'd be late 40's now.

He was a real headcase, and was a fan of dexy's :thumbsup:

I recently saw some of the lads who used to visit him fom Boro. Scooter lads called Chris Tweddle, RT (Artie), and a few others. First time I met these lads, was when they overtook us on the motorway. Chris Hutchinson was driving a Scooter, and Mick was sat on facing backwards trying to scrounge a fag.

Is this the same lad. If so I could quite easily get Chris T's phone number and pass it on to you. Chris H is doing life for manslaughter. :ohmy:

Edited by in town Mikey
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert