Jackie Opal

:wicked: I ink it was last week? Pete Smith pointed out that some spurious dealer with no feedback was selling Jackie Opal "old rocking chair" on EBay with £ 150 start, however rare that tune is to me the one to have is "i don,t want her" :- most of Jackie's output is very collectible with today's in crowd and most tunes are Very rare these days. My favourite by far is RIO 120 B / the official A "rudie get wise" is a classic in its own right! but this side has always in my humble opinion the very best of JAMACAN R&B and as such I rate the value more than the "old rocking chair" what do you think. :D there is a CD with all his rare tunes on it called "Jackie Opal & co - "I don,t want her" a must if you want to here the great man with all his rare stuff on it :) DAVE KIL

post-13241-1242407201_thumb.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

:wicked: I ink it was last week? Pete Smith pointed out that some spurious dealer with no feedback was selling Jackie Opal "old rocking chair" on EBay with £ 150 start, however rare that tune is to me the one to have is "i don,t want her" :- most of Jackie's output is very collectible with today's in crowd and most tunes are Very rare these days. My favourite by far is RIO 120 B / the official A "rudie get wise" is a classic in its own right! but this side has always in my humble opinion the very best of JAMACAN R&B and as such I rate the value more than the "old rocking chair" what do you think. :D there is a CD with all his rare tunes on it called "Jackie Opal & co - "I don,t want her" a must if you want to here the great man with all his rare stuff on it :) DAVE KIL

I don't know if you believe in coincidences Dave but I posted up a scan of exactly the same record 20 minutes ago!

Social source share

Guest Dante

:( I ink it was last week? Pete Smith pointed out that some spurious dealer with no feedback was selling Jackie Opal "old rocking chair" on EBay with £ 150 start, however rare that tune is to me the one to have is "i don,t want her" :- most of Jackie's output is very collectible with today's in crowd and most tunes are Very rare these days. My favourite by far is RIO 120 B / the official A "rudie get wise" is a classic in its own right! but this side has always in my humble opinion the very best of JAMACAN R&B and as such I rate the value more than the "old rocking chair" what do you think. :( there is a CD with all his rare tunes on it called "Jackie Opal & co - "I don,t want her" a must if you want to here the great man with all his rare stuff on it :( DAVE KIL

Any chance of a soundclip?

Social source share

Guest KEN-SOUL

Cheers guys with the Jackie Opel- I Don't Want Her. I absolutely love this track. A rollercoaster of a stomper... Keep them coming!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert