Pay-pal Scam

Guest glyn-w

Guest glyn-w

Just to warn you soulies, that today the 15th july an attempt was made to embezel £1916.51 from my credit card account whith pay pal..The scam is simple..You will get a pay pal statement for the above ammount, what you dont need to do is click on the web adress which is..info@vaynah.com..becouse according to the credit card company, it transfers over on the address..and you loose a big wad of money..BE WARNED..AND BE SAFE..

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just to warn you soulies, that today the 15th july an attempt was made to embezel £1916.51 from my credit card account whith pay pal..The scam is simple..You will get a pay pal statement for the above ammount, what you dont need to do is click on the web adress which is..info@vaynah.com..becouse according to the credit card company, it transfers over on the address..and you loose a big wad of money..BE WARNED..AND BE SAFE..

link

I've just had an email supposedly from Paypal stating that my account has been suspended due to multiple logins and asking me to confirm my password and login details. Theres a link https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

It all looks very proper but you can always tell if its a scam because if you click on any of the link buttons they don't work. They are blanks and don't take you anywhere.

Anytime you get anything like this forward it to spoof@paypal.com Their security will investigate it for you.

Mark

Edited by mormar44
Social source share

Lot of dough to assist with choking your chicken!

Dear Customer,

This email confirms that you have paid sexito (info@vaynah.com) $1,916.51 GBP using PayPal.

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *VAYNAH.COM".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Details

Purchased From: sexito

Item # Item Title Quantity Price Subtotal

75977994 Masturbator / MK-0038 2 $760.15 GBP $1,520.30 GBP

Shipping & Handling via UPS Ground to 200XX

(includes any seller handling fees) $108.00 GBP

Shipping Insurance (optional) : --

Total: $1,628.30 GBP

Note:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Social source share

I've just had an email supposedly from Paypal stating that my account has been suspended due to multiple logins and asking me to confirm my password and login details. Theres a link  https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

It all looks very proper but you can always tell if its a scam because if you click on any of the link buttons they don't work. They are blanks and don't take you anywhere.

Anytime you get anything like this forward it to  spoof@paypal.com      Their security will investigate it for you.

Mark

link

:rolleyes:whistling.gif:yes:

no matter how many times u send to spoof@ebay.com

and spoof@paypal.com

and they reply we have reorted this to the relevant authorities

nothing ever gets done as we still on a daily basis recieve spam

and con artists

its ok for companies

but us punters are in for a hard time

:(:yes::(

Social source share

Guest wrighty

:rolleyes:   whistling.gif   :yes:

no matter how many times u send to spoof@ebay.com 

and  spoof@paypal.com

and they reply we have reorted this to the relevant authorities

nothing ever gets done as we still on a daily basis recieve spam

and con artists

its ok for companies

but us punters are in for a hard time

:yes:   :(   :(

link

remember any bonafide emails from paypal will always start with your name so any email that starts with 'dear valued paypal member' is a hoax :(

Social source share

I've just had an email supposedly from Paypal stating that my account has been suspended due to multiple logins and asking me to confirm my password and login details. Theres a link  https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

Anytime you get anything like this forward it to  spoof@paypal.com      Their security will investigate it for you.

Mark

link

I had this a while ago..there will be an old thread on here from me (last year)

the link buttons actually shut down my PC when i clicked on it (Yes I was a bit naive)

I had to immediately fire up and go and change my passwords etc

Lo and behold I got another spoof saying there seem to be a problem with my account and could I re-enter my password in the box below or my paypal account would be suspended ....

I didnt enter my password and I wasnt shut down but when notifying paypal ,,shag all was done

:rolleyes:

Geeooooordie

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert