Values Please

NEV

• Replies 7
  • Views 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

last time i saw the classics it was £200 nev. always fell into the rare but hard to shift brackett. tis a rare piece tho

dave

Was thinking same Dave ,popsike copies are prob higher so maybe it's a ebay kinda record:wicked:

Rudy Love is also elusive but not sure if peeps too familiar with the nice xover flip ...."life ain't so bad " RUDY LOVE - LIFE AIN'T SO BAD -

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Neil Taylor

Was thinking same Dave ,popsike copies are prob higher so maybe it's a ebay kinda record:wicked:

Rudy Love is also elusive but not sure if peeps too familiar with the nice xover flip ...."life ain't so bad " RUDY LOVE - LIFE AIN'T SO BAD -

THE RUDY LOVE`S A BIG SPIN FOR KARL HEARD AT THE BURNLEY ALL NIGHTER,LAST COUPLE OF YEARS.

PAID £80 FOR MINE,BUT PROBABLY WORTH AROUND £200 NOW AS MORE PEOPLE ARE GETTING ON IT.

Social source share

THE RUDY LOVE`S A BIG SPIN FOR KARL HEARD AT THE BURNLEY ALL NIGHTER,LAST COUPLE OF YEARS.

PAID £80 FOR MINE,BUT PROBABLY WORTH AROUND £200 NOW AS MORE PEOPLE ARE GETTING ON IT.

Hi Neil ,atb

Was aware Karl plays it ,and that's a testament to how good it is thumbsup.gif

And now that you mention it ,why am i not surprised you have a copy ,Suffering wrath seems right in the mould of your gritty edged funky soul.

Myself i like it ,but it's a nighter sound to me and a bit too frantic ,so much so i could'nt find a way of fitting it in ,that's why i prefer the flip.

Great record either way..oozes class:yes:

pricewise ...it's one of those that will grow , demand outstripping supply

Social source share

Nice one Neil - I was just going to ask Nev if he was parting with it for this spare ton I've got left in paypal!

That's that one scuppered whistling.gif

Good taste again Neil, our kind of tune :ohmy:

ATB & Happy Holidays

GReg.. :yes:

Social source share

Guest Neil Taylor

Nice one Neil - I was just going to ask Nev if he was parting with it for this spare ton I've got left in paypal!

That's that one scuppered :yes:

Good taste again Neil, our kind of tune :g:

ATB & Happy Holidays

GReg.. :thumbsup:

SORRY GREG,I KNOW NEV AND I THOUGHT HE WAS AFTER BUYING A COPY.IF IT WOULD OF BEEN IN SALES,I WOULD`NT OF PUT ME FOUR PEN`ITH IN VALUE WISE.

HOPE YOU FIND ONE MATE.DEFO GOT THE X FACTOR,WITH THAT MACHINE GUN DRUM INTRO.

NEV, GET IT PLAYED MATE.WAKE UP THE NORTH-EAST.

NEIL.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert