Windlesoul

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 9
  • Views 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i sold mine to chunky val, for thirty quid at the wilton last summer there are a few copies in our area ,but it must of had some plays latley seen it at £80, col

Think i paid $125 two yrs back on here and i think there's been a couple more for sale since, but you gotta be quick cos it's on a few want's lists:yes:

Falls into that category , "not too expensive but tough to find record" .

Is it a case of people would rather keep it than sell it for £75 :chinstroke:

Social source share

Think i paid $125 two yrs back on here and i think there's been a couple more for sale since, but you gotta be quick cos it's on a few want's listsyes.gif

Falls into that category , "not too expensive but tough to find record" .

Is it a case of people would rather keep it than sell it for £75 g.gif

I have this and was gonna sell it 5 or so years ago when I sold quite a lot of stuff - but didn't as I thought it was too good to sell for the twenty quid or so I would have got for it back then

Think it's in a box under the bed? - will have to dig it out, play it and make a decision

Maybe I'll stick it up for offers whistling.gif

Social source share

I have this and was gonna sell it 5 or so years ago when I sold quite a lot of stuff - but didn't as I thought it was too good to sell for the twenty quid or so I would have got for it back then

Think it's in a box under the bed? - will have to dig it out, play it and make a decision

Maybe I'll stick it up for offers whistling.gif

That's a cunning plan Baldrickwicked.gif

Social source share