Celeste Hardie

Dunc

I have an original You're Gone by Celeste Hardie on Reynolds Records. The condition is VG++. It has some very light crackles (in the background) in the first 30 seconds of play other than that brill. There are some light surface marks which are usual for the age of the 45. The B side crackles alot but who cares (needs cleaning probably). I have owned it since 1976 not knowing then that only 50 copies existed in the UK. There will be more now but how many who knows. I am looking to consider swapping this for a 1960's 200cc Italian Lambretta. If you have one that is laying dormant in your garage then leave a reply (V5 is a must and all the chassis numbers must tally)

Dunc

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Trevski

just a little optimistic! I don't think anyone will trade a 60's SX/TV200 for a Celeste Hardy, even at todays record prices!

Social source share

• 7 months later...
Guest indiana45s

A non runner in need of work and restoration maybe OK depending on condition. It does not have to be a TV or SX. I may even consider a 150cc.

Dunc

link

Just found this record this morning. Taking offers.

VG to VG+ condition.

flip is cracklier, as usual for this rare record.

Looking for

The Cult - Mail must go through LP

Email me at indiana45s (at) yahoo.com

Edited by indiana45s
Social source share

I have an original You're Gone by Celeste Hardie on Reynolds Records. The condition is VG++. It has some very light crackles (in the background) in the first 30 seconds of play other than that brill. There are some light surface marks which are usual for the age of the 45. The B side crackles alot but who cares (needs cleaning probably). I have owned it since 1976 not knowing then that only 50 copies existed in the UK. There will be more now but how many who knows. I am looking to consider swapping this for a 1960's 200cc Italian Lambretta. If you have one that is laying dormant in your garage then leave a reply (V5 is a must and all the chassis numbers must tally)

Dunc

link

I don't know you Dunc.... but had to respond to this.... apologies upfront :( ....

Don't know much about "scooters" other than the "push along" type I had 30ish years ago.... or the "sit on them" type with an "electric motor" my 10yr old had in Dec 2003 for Christmas (the price of that is a "whole" new story, f*** me).... so obviosly if this is for an "adult" one then I'm suspecting you want one with no wheels, engine knackered and quite a bit of rust if wanting a straight swap :) ....

C'mon.... Celeste only fetches upto about £300 from those interested if in the real world.... and that's one without "crackles" :( .... unless it goes up for auction on Ovenchip's site.... then, well.... ought can happen :( ....

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!