Killer Mix Of In-Demand Monsters And Unknown Ultra-Rares

Diggin' Dave

As stated in an earlier sales post I'll be coming to the UK from the 27th of november till the 5th of december and I'll be bringing some records with me to sell. I'll be at the New Century Soul allnighter and Solid Hit Soul with a small stand and thought it might be wise to fetch some interest with some of my rarest and in-demand records I have for sale.

Since I'm in the UK anyway I can drop these off to your door too so you won't have to worry about the package being lost in transit or things like that. I prefer cash payment on these, but if that's not possible I'm always open to other options too.

If anyone outside the UK is interested in one of these I'll try to send your record just before I leave, but can't guarantee that. If not I'll mail 'em right after I get back home.

First member who contacts me about a record gets it.

If you have any questions about these record don't hesitate to PM.

The Sheepherders - If ever you need me / By the time I get to Phoenix - Sounds International 638

One of the sounds of 2010 and quite rightfully so. One of the greatest breakdowns out there imo. Small marks, but plays superb as you can hear.

£1500

sheepherdersever.jpgsheepherderstime.jpg

DivShare File - The Sheepherders - If you ever need me.mp3

Frankie Beverly and The Butlers - Because of my heart / I want to feel I'm wanted - Fairmount 1017

One of the all-time greats. Label looks terrible on both sides, but record surface only shows superficial marks. And as you can hear the record plays brilliant. I bought this a while ago fearing the worst, but I've enjoyed it ever since and have always played it out with great crowd response.

£1500

frankiebeverlybecause.jpgfrankiebeverlyiwant.jpg

DivShare File - Frankie Beverly _ The Butlers - Because o.mp3

Mr. Clean and The Soul Inc. - What's going on / Go away little girl - Radio City 1007

Ultra rare original copy of this Marvin Gaye cover. Visually VG. Another copy in likewise condition sold for over $3300 a few years ago so it's a chance to pick this up relatively cheap.

£1000

mrcleanwhats.jpgmrcleango.jpg

DivShare File - Mr_ Clean - What_s going on.mp3

Betty Wilson - I'm yours / All over again - Dayco 1631

Haunting classic. Looks pretty clean, but plays with a bit of crackle during intro. There's also a crease that hasn't fully developed into a crack, but will have to be treated very carefully not to do so.

£800

bettywilsonyours.jpgbettywilsonall.jpg

DivShare File - Betty Wilson and The 4 Bars - I_m yours.mp3

Ron Henderson & Choice of Colour - Gemini lady / Goodbye my love - Choice Cut 0008

Excellent copy of this rare sweet 80s tune. Like with most copies a few lines are crossed out on the left hand side of the label.

£275

ronhendersongemini.jpgronhendersongoodbye.jpg

DivShare File - Ron Henderson - Gemini lady.mp3

Willie and His People - Can't love noboy but you / A weak man cries - B&B 1007

Largely unknown rarest of the rare. Few small marks, but also has some sticky residue that affects play during some rotations.

£400

williepeoplelove.jpgwilliepeopleweak.jpg

DivShare File - Willie and His People - Can_t love nobody.mp3

Jackey Beavers - I need my baby / Love that never grows old - Revilot 208

All-time Detroit classic and the hardest to find on the label. As you can hear/see it's not the cleanest copy around by any means, but still a bargian for someone to pick up.

£400

beaversneed-1.jpgbeaverslove-1.jpg

DivShare File - Jackey Beavers - I need my baby.mp3

Leo Price & Band - Hey now baby / Quick draw - Up-Down 712

This one always gets the punters moving. Very clean copy apart from small amount of wol on one side of label

£350

leopricehey.jpgleopricequick.jpg

DivShare File - Leo Price _ Band - Hey now baby.mp3

Debonettes - Tears / Choose me - Merry 1005

In-demand funky dancefloor tune in excellent nick.

£250

debonettestears.jpgdebonetteschoose.jpg

DivShare File - Debonettes - Tears.mp3

Edited by Diggin' Dave
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic