Chatbusters

BrianB

• Replies 3
  • Views 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just got my new copy of Chatbusters through the post. One word sums it up... Atrocious!

Anyone agree?

link

I've been a subscriber to this mag since day one but have not renewed my subs, there is only so much you can say about Motown, I think fans of the label are pretty clued up on what is and what is'nt, think they were struggling to fill pages and resorted to putting northern matters in it, I too received the mag yesterday but have yet to read it, I also see that there is a new editor at the helm, the original editor Rik Williams is one hell of a nice guy but just feel the mag has run its course, I won't be subscribing again i'm afraid :D sorry!

Social source share

I've bought Chatbusters from free issue no 1 to now, but I have rarely seen such a deterioration in quality as this. Point taken on how much can we talk about Motown, but this issue is poor.

I've been a subscriber to this mag since day one but have not renewed my subs, there is only so much you can say about Motown, I think fans of the label are pretty clued up on what is and what is'nt, think they were struggling to fill pages and resorted to putting northern matters in it, I too received the mag yesterday but have yet to read it, I also see that there is a new editor at the helm, the original editor Rik Williams is one hell of a nice guy but just feel the mag has run its course, I won't be subscribing again i'm afraid :D sorry!

link

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert