Paypal Problem

Psamsara

Ok,the story goes that i'm from Serbia and we don't have paypal. 90% of my purchases go through my friend who has Croatian paypal,thus he can only send funds but can not receive money. I sometimes use my sisters account,she lives in USA,as sellers sometimes are not ok with that payment goes from my friend and records goes to me. So i obviously need her account ,especially when i sell some records. Her account is limited at the moment.. for 2 months actually. She is a bit lazy to take care of this,as i'm the only one using account. She has 4 confirmation steps to do.

Confirm your bank account done

Change password done

Update security questions done

Confirm Location no

so the last step is a problem,and as i have read on some forums there's a glitch in the system and this can only be fixed by the phone. When she calls them she is waiting for more than half an hour and machine is constantly saying that she should be able to do everything online. When i send an email in her name,she gets automated replies.. so it's going in circles. It's a waste of time and energy + i am experiencing problems buying records in this period,i have people on hold that are suppose to pay me for the records i sold,all because - we can not get in touch with the bloody idiots!

How can i (she) get in touch with a real person from pp?

Thanks.

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Ok,the story goes that i'm from Serbia and we don't have paypal. 90% of my purchases go through my friend who has Croatian paypal,thus he can only send funds but can not receive money. I sometimes use my sisters account,she lives in USA,as sellers sometimes are not ok with that payment goes from my friend and records goes to me. So i obviously need her account ,especially when i sell some records. Her account is limited at the moment.. for 2 months actually. She is a bit lazy to take care of this,as i'm the only one using account. She has 4 confirmation steps to do.

Confirm your bank account done

Change password done

Update security questions done

Confirm Location no

so the last step is a problem,and as i have read on some forums there's a glitch in the system and this can only be fixed by the phone. When she calls them she is waiting for more than half an hour and machine is constantly saying that she should be able to do everything online. When i send an email in her name,she gets automated replies.. so it's going in circles. It's a waste of time and energy + i am experiencing problems buying records in this period,i have people on hold that are suppose to pay me for the records i sold,all because - we can not get in touch with the bloody idiots!

How can i (she) get in touch with a real person from pp?

Thanks.

Get Her To Go Into Her Paypal Account Click On Contact, Then Click on By Phone, It Will Now Give You A Reference Code And A Phone Number Just Ring The Number And Explain The Problem!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!