Posted Images

Social source share

darrow fletcher the pain gets a little deeper london yelow demo nm

paul anka when we get there black rca isue nm

little anthony and the imperials better use your head black ua isue nm

chuck jackson hand it over pye 7in mint

big maybelle quiting time diretion e

the presicions if this is love {id rather be lonely} track nm

It's really difficult to price these. But not using popsike or any books, just going on experience of buying and selling this stuff..

I must have had half a dozen copies of Chuck jackson on British, on an issue I'd only rate that at 50 quid.

Paul Anka is very rare, I sold a demo for 75 I think it was but that was very cheap. I think an issue must be worth 50-75.

Big Maybelle & Precisions are fairly easy. 20 each.

Little Anthony must be 75 quid.

Darrow Fletcher 125.

Just my opinions...

p.s. if you're selling, I'd be interested :D

Edited by Pete S
Social source share

Guest soulsister

It's really difficult to price these. But not using popsike or any books, just going on experience of buying and selling this stuff..

I must have had half a dozen copies of Chuck jackson on British, on an issue I'd only rate that at 50 quid.

Paul Anka is very rare, I sold a demo for 75 I think it was but that was very cheap. I think an issue must be worth 50-75.

Darrow Fletcher 125.

Just my opinions...

Thanks for that, not selling at moment just wanted a rough price guide on them

Social source share

Guest martyn

A UK one? Never saw that. Probably wan't collecting them at the time maybe. If you've still got it...

Sorry mate - didnt see the sub title 'UK' before I posted , mine was a US copy

Social source share

Guest martyn

Explains why it didn't sell then :lol:

Yeah probably :D but if I'd have put £45 (what I expected for it) I'd have had offers of £30 to £35 - sometimes you just cant win

Social source share

Yeah probably :D but if I'd have put £45 (what I expected for it) I'd have had offers of £30 to £35 - sometimes you just cant win

No you can't win on here unless you put NO OFFERS PLEASE but even then you get someone saying "I know you said no offers, but...".

I just deleted 2000 PM's, I always reply to PM's: unless they are sales enquiries where people make an offer or ask for free postage after I've made it clear that I won't accept them.

Social source share

I must have had half a dozen copies of Chuck Jackson on British, on an issue I'd only rate that at 50 quid.

Darrow Fletcher 125.

Just my opinions...

:hatsoff2: HI ALL PETE your PS. are you turning into Richard Donuts, where is your profit if you paid your buying price?? :g:

Totally agree with you, about being hard to price! even more so since Paul Anka has been in-demand of late, Darrow Fletcher, DEMO has always been hard compared to the stock copy that's at least £60, little Antony £100 mint,, Precisions £50 classic, your £20 may be spot on, but who would sell it at that price?? in fact all the track releases ses are hard to find these days, you try and find the follow up single to Arther Browns 68 classic FIRE, or the WHO Under my Thumb??? anyway he is not selling, which means he must be buying??

:thumbup: DAVE

Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI ALL PETE your PS. are you turning into Richard Donuts, where is your profit if you paid your buying price?? :g:

Totally agree with you, about being hard to price! even more so since Paul Anka has been in-demand of late, Darrow Fletcher, DEMO has always been hard compared to the stock copy that's at least £60, little Antony £100 mint,, Precisions £50 classic, your £20 may be spot on, but who would sell it at that price?? in fact all the track releases ses are hard to find these days, you try and find the follow up single to Arther Browns 68 classic FIRE, or the WHO Under my Thumb??? anyway he is not selling, which means he must be buying??

:thumbup: DAVE

I wasn't on about profit, it was asked what they were worth, I answered what I thought was correct.

I could get you the Arthur Brown and Who easy Dave, they aren't common but if you scour as many websites as I do you see them regularly.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!