Albert Petit

Current Price For

I would say around $500. This store in MN had some copies and put them up for starting bids on ebay of $500. It went through a few times with no bids, then got one bid for the starting amount of $500 once. I was waiting for them to lower the price since no one was bidding but they never did.

Guest Nick Harrison

A well established popular modern oldie, which has done the rounds. In today's current market place I would pay no less than £230.00 UKP's and no more than £300.00 UKP's. Copies are not that rare, it's demand that has hi jacked the price scales. Over priced in all the concise guides also.

Here is the 2 documented prices on Popsike - personally I would expect £350 minimum - that 's what I see it for regularly on Ebay and U S websites.

Not that easy to find but four or so years back someone was peddling copies weekly on Ebay for some weeks on a regular basis......

http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?searchtext=MIND+AND++MATTER&thumbs=&currsel=&sortord=&x=17&y=7

I would say around $500. This store in MN had some copies and put them up for starting bids on ebay of $500. It went through a few times with no bids, then got one bid for the starting amount of $500 once. I was waiting for them to lower the price since no one was bidding but they never did.

seen about 3 copies in the last week all for £300.that seems the going price.i too am wating for the price to drop,lol.

nice double sider.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

• 3 posts
    • 282 reads
    • geogger
    • 19 May 2018
    • 2 posts
    • 333 reads
    • Dave Harrison
    • 18 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 269 reads
    • Dave Thorley
    • 17 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 264 reads
    • moscowsoul
    • 17 May 2018
    • 1951 posts
    • 68841 reads
    • simon t
    • 01 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 270 reads
    • roger banks
    • 27 Apr 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 397 reads
    • kjw
    • 23 Apr 2018

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.