Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Guest LeoLyxxx

Beware

Leo what does A.S.B. mean?

Want that Calvin Grayson - for other side mind :lol: - Don't like LJB, can't believe it gets played over flip..... INSANE!!

How do you know they're make believe (forgive me if this note was unintentional. have I read your post wrong? wink.gif )

Guest LeoLyxxx

Leo what does A.S.B. mean?

Want that Calvin Grayson - for other side mind  :lol: - Don't like LJB, can't believe it gets played over flip..... INSANE!!

How do you know they're make believe (forgive me if this note was unintentional. have I read your post wrong?  wink.gif )

link

ASB is Arctic Soul Boys, its me, Christian -stlund at Soulastatic in Gothenburg, Anders "lillis" Hansson and Lars Schroeder here in Sweden..

Billy i know it's a fake seller BECAUSE: same type of email addy as his previous flavie1969 (ripped people both on ebay & GEMM), its in Belgium, there is no adress or other info about the store, it's the same type of misspellings as that Salamone bastard does e.tc. e.tc. i PROMISE you this is a fake..

If i ever meet that Salamone guy, i mean i'm not violent but i'm sure i can become a die hard muslim for at least long enough to get him wishing he wasn't born :angry: :angry: :angry: i didn't get ripped at that much but still i think this is unexceptable.. totally..

best

Leo

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts