Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Trevski

Construction- Sync 6

putting together an iPod oldies comp for a friend. Need a scan of the label, anyone help??

If you can, put reply in this post, save everyone pm'ing me,as site won't take uploads atm, and I will close post and send email addy so's you can mail it :yes:

putting together an iPod oldies comp for a friend. Need a scan of the label, anyone help??

If you can, put reply in this post, save everyone pm'ing me,as site won't take uploads atm, and I will close post and send email addy so's you can mail it :yes:

================

i doubt whether there will be loads trevski.,,this is a rare record,,only seen 1 in 20 yrs...hope u get tho...

regards

mark

================

i doubt whether there will be loads trevski.,,this is a rare record,,only seen 1 in 20 yrs...hope u get tho...

regards

mark

I had 2 copies, early 80's just after Wigan when everybody was dumping their records like it was the end of the world!Got 'em quite cheap, few years later, sold 'em both!! :yes:

Edited by Trevski

PM me your email then.