Exrteme Collecting'

Guest denmac

lets go into imagination mode. there has been talk on the scene about a blaze at a building. that building included a studio that recorded a tune that was so wonderful that it was the most perfect tune for the northern soul scene . here is the hard bit !! what was that perfect title and artist called.....do not expect a reply from me. i just want to enjoy your replies........as i`am sure you do ok you have a tune what would you call it.

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

lets go into imagination mode. there has been talk on the scene about a blaze at a building. that building included a studio that recorded a tune that was so wonderful that it was the most perfect tune for the northern soul scene . here is the hard bit !! what was that perfect title and artist called.....do not expect a reply from me. i just want to enjoy your replies........as i`am sure you do ok you have a tune what would you call it.

'Are You Pissed' by 'Any Chance' :huh:

Edited by Bogue
Social source share

How about "weeing in the snow". A true classic :huh:

https://www.tafsc.com/Imbersoul6.htm

Godz

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!