pikeys dog

• Replies 77
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I can knit and post at the same time - it's called multi-tasking - maybe a little advanced for you to understand, what with you being a Nylon haired dimwit.

....knew it would only take half a dozen posts before you cracked and resorted to tried and tested insults......

Multi-tasking to you is farting and burping at the same time you big girls blouse. :unsure:

And f*ckwit is far more insulting than dimwit, and as I've already used it to insult you earlier tonight, you best dig that dictionary out and learn some more inventive insults............. :huh:

Social source share

I'd knit you a noose, but unfortunately I don't have enough yarn to around your neck, let alone get it over that Pumkin that you walk about with on your shoulders...

Hideaway this weekend?

Is a pumkin similar to a pumpkin? :huh:

If so, stop takin the 'p'.......... :lol: ...........think about it lardarse (after you've found your dictionary to prevent making a bigger mug or yourself)

Either that or ask your missus how the spell checker works................ :unsure:

No Hideaway for me this weekend mate, DJing at Wolverhampton Allniter. :thumbsup:

Shall we stop now :thumbsup:

Social source share

Aparently one that they played when Mace entered the Blue Oyster Bar on Canal Street.

As long as I was doing the 'entering' so to speak, then I have no issues with your homophobic jokes..... :huh::thumbsup:

P.S. Joe, you've forgot to list your prices next to the sales sound clips you have posted..... :unsure:

Night night :thumbsup:

Social source share

Keep em waiting with baited breath mate.... then when they want it tell them how much it is.

Good Night Andrew.

Any chance of letting us know where you get your stock from mate?

Although I'm sure I read it somewhere that you've recently been on a record hunting trip to the States....... :unsure::huh:

Good night Josephine, and just remember, when multi-tasking, farting and knitting are very similar....some smart arse will always notice when you drop one.................. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Do It Zulu Style - hank ballard - king

11843 refosoul

I love the off the wall lyrics and oddball grunts

Ha ha ...rumbled, you shady cock......

https://www.modculture.co.uk/forum2/index.php?topic=1666.0

As this link will only work for modculture logged in members......

BACK BEAT 45s - List 5 - October WK 3

Welcome to the fifth list of records from my recent trip to the U.S.

(Knew I'd read it somewhere......) :unsure:

Hank Ballard - Do It Zulu Style - King stkr.o.l. M- £35.00(current BackBeat spin)

:thumbsup:

:huh:

Edited by Mace
Social source share

Do It Zulu Style - hank ballard - king

11843 refosoul

I love the off the wall lyrics and oddball grunts

Love that !

If it wasn't you selling it Pikey i reckon i'd buy that :unsure:

Wonder if that's where the Vibrations got the idea for 'Cause Your Mine' ?

Social source share

Tell Him I'm Not Home - chuck jackson - wand

11847 refosoul

Old chart hit, may be the odd person who hasn't heard it though.

Love it myself, great vocals as always from Chuck.

Edited by Bogue
Social source share

Tell Him I'm Not Home - chuck jackson - wand

11847 refosoul

Old chart hit, may be the odd person who hasn't heard it though.

Love it myself, great vocals as always from Chuck.

Me too, one of the first records I brought when I started buying again. Jost love the druming in this.

Social source share

Hook, Line And Sinker - lynn hope orch - hijazz

11856 refosoul

Anyone got any info on this? It looks like a later press to me..Virtue on the run out groove, Philly address on the label.

Social source share

Baby Don't Look Down - billy storm - loma

11857 refosoul

Bloody hell Simon, i reckon we must have the same taste in music biggrin.gif the other side is pretty good too :thumbsup:

Social source share

You Found A New Love - benny gordon - capitol

11860 refosoul

Here you are Simon, another Benny Gordon track, could say it's pushing the bounderies of R&B though

Social source share

I wouldn't sell it to you because I'm choosy about who i sell to - and Shoebox headed Trolls aren't allowed to purchase from me...

Been reading too many fantasy fiction books this morning then by the look of it, surprised you find enough time to come down off your lofty pedestal.

Social source share

Look At My Heart - bobby marchan - fire

11861 refosoul

Bit more traditional

The views lovely from up here, slightly obscured by your ugly fizzog, but still lovely never the less.

Where did you manage to get that picture of me from anyhow?

Social source share

Bobby Marchan...very nice and very Dee Clark. There's a Dee Clark track called 'Bring Back My Heart' that sounds very similar to this..I'll dig it out. It was unreleased until the 80's. :thumbsup:

Do you have any label details for the Bobby Marchan ?

Re: Billy Storm...I prefer the other side to be honest but thought 'Baby Don't Look Down' was a bit more relevant. Shall we put up 'I Never Want to Dream Again' up? biggrin.gif

Social source share

Come on, can we stick to the music, ta.... shades.gif

Only a bit of fun Rachel, could do with a few tunes from you though Pikey, you're the man with the best R&B . & that is not meant in a sarcastic way :thumbsup:

Social source share

Bobby Marchan...very nice and very Dee Clark. There's a Dee Clark track called 'Bring Back My Heart' that sounds very similar to this..I'll dig it out. It was unreleased until the 80's. thumbup.gif

Do you have any label details for the Bobby Marchan ?

Re: Billy Storm...I prefer the other side to be honest but thought 'Baby Don't Look Down' was a bit more relevant. Shall we put up 'I Never Want to Dream Again' up? biggrin.gif

Here you are Simon, scaned it for you.

Better not put 'I never want to dream again' up, not really R&B, save it for Friday :thumbsup:

post-5566-1164205055_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Work Work - chico leverett - bethlehem

11862 refosoul

Couple more, then i had better get on & fill the Skip outside up, else it will be bollocking time when the Mrs gets home !

Social source share

Woodchuck - billy emerson - chess

11864 refosoul

I bet a couple of shandy's was out of the question there when they cut the vocals :yes:

Try singing that after a drink, in fact try singing it before a drink !

Brilliant Pete :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Pete Griffin

I bet a couple of shandy's was out of the question there when they cut the vocals :D

Try singing that after a drink, in fact try singing it before a drink !

Brilliant Pete :yes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert