Vg, But Good For Djing

macca

what exactly does this mean? the record is 'sonically' poor & you more than likely wouldn't give it house room, but it is deemed ok to subject dancers to it at a venue.

isn't that a little inconsiderate? what are dealers trying to tell potential punters with this snippet of advice?

mac.

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

what exactly does this mean? the record is 'sonically' poor & you more than likely wouldn't give it house room, but it is deemed ok to subject dancers to it at a venue.

isn't that a little inconsiderate? what are dealers trying to tell potential punters with this snippet of advice?

mac.

Know what you mean Mac but it's true that when a record is whacked up load even a rough copy sounds OK.

Have to say that sometimes I'd rather play a knackered old copy out anyway rather than risk ruining a good copy on dodgy equipment !

whistling.gif

Social source share

Know what you mean Mac but it's true that when a record is whacked up load even a rough copy sounds OK.

Have to say that sometimes I'd rather play a knackered old copy out anyway rather than risk ruining a good copy on dodgy equipment !

whistling.gif

hadn't looked at it from that angle pete. I'd have thought that today's equipment was state of the art, not like those mobile discotheques years ago. so you're saying you'd use a 2nd copy for you most expensive tunes?

Social source share

Guest Brian Ellis

hadn't looked at it from that angle pete. I'd have thought that today's equipment was state of the art, not like those mobile discotheques years ago. so you're saying you'd use a 2nd copy for you most expensive tunes?

Wouldn't it be great to have a second copy of your most expensive tunes! :rolleyes:

Brian thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert