Althea Shipley "alf"

Guest sean daniels

Guest sean daniels

Does anyone remember a girl from Nottingham called "ALF"? A beautifull lass with a blonde Mohichan haircut that never missed a Stafford "top of the world" nighter. I'de love to speak to her again if anyone has any contact details seandaniels64@hotmail.com

Many thanks.

SEAN DANIELS. Doncaster........

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest markmtfc

Was she part of the Notts crowd circa 81 84, I seem to remember her vaguely, she used to got to Notts palais, Leicester, and Stafford TOTW. Your best bet is Byrney comes on here quiet often, he might be able to give you some info, you will him find under all our yesterdays in the mansfield/notts thread. Mark WYSC.

Social source share

Guest Byrney

Does anyone remember a girl from Nottingham called "ALF"? A beautifull lass with a blonde Mohichan haircut that never missed a Stafford "top of the world" nighter. I'de love to speak to her again if anyone has any contact details seandaniels64@hotmail.com

Many thanks.

Hi Sean, Mark.

Went to a few nighters alongside Alf but I havent seen her since Stafford. If its the same Alf, fair skin, petite, blond hair knocked around with Notts lot. Cant rememeber her having a mohican though; more of a quif type thing going on.

Would like to know how she is though. Skip might know; are are reading this Ducky biggrin.gif

Social source share

Guest sean daniels

Alf was a lil darling.......... :boxing:

She truly was. .

I'de love to know that she's ok if anyone know's something..........

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sean

Im sorry I cant help you with this one

I was a regular at Notts Palais in those days but I hardly knew a soul...ie!

I went to dance and thats what I did!

I know very few folks I met in those days ...

Only a small group from my village and a few folks from mansfield who Ive recently met back up with.

Mand ( billy no mates) thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest karen p

Many thanks.

Social source share

Guest karen p

hi Sean,

Im not sure you can remember me but i was best mates with Alf when you knew her.Its skip here by the way.I am still in contact with her very often and have spoken to her few days ago.I told her that you were trying to contact her and sorry she doesnt want to be found.Sorry her words not mine.

Social source share

Guest sean daniels

hi Sean,

Im not sure you can remember me but i was best mates with Alf when you knew her.Its skip here by the way.I am still in contact with her very often and have spoken to her few days ago.I told her that you were trying to contact her and sorry she doesnt want to be found.Sorry her words not mine.

Many thanks Karen. She must have had a change of heart as she emailed me on sunday night. It was great to hear from her after 16years. All thanks to your efforts Karen. Thank you love.............

And thanks to everyone for your input on this. Always loved the Notts croud. (They never let you down).

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!