New List 07/04/20 All Styles All Prices

Kegsy

Sam Waymon    Hey Love / Lonely For My Baby    RCA      Promo    M-    25    
Sammy Jones (2)    Sweeping Your Dirt Under My Rug    Mercury     Promo    M-    16    
Sandy Waddy    Everything Is Everything / Secret Love    SOS Sound Of Soul     Red    M-    30    
Santa's Disco Band / Mary Love    Santa Claus Is Coming To Town Disco / Joy    Magic Disc Records        VG+    2    2/3 light marks
Saturday Night Band    Come On Dance, Dance    Prelude Records     Promo Styrene    M-    5    
Section (3)    Drowning In The Sea Of Love    RCA Victor      4-P    M-    8    One very light mark
September (9)    Caution    Brunswick     Promo    M-    10    
Shack (2)    Too Many Lovers    Volt      MO    M-    15    
Shades Of Blue (3)    Lonely Summer / With This Ring    Impact Records (11)        M-    7    
Sharon Ridley    Stay A While With Me    Sussex        M-    7    
Sharon Tandy    You've Gotta Believe It    Atlantic        M-    7    
Shattered Glass (2)    If I Had My Way    Alithia        M-    3    
Shirley Brown    I've Got To Go On Without You     Truth Records        M-    5    
Shirley Brown    Woman To Woman / Yes Sir Brother    Stax       RE    M-    4    
Shirley Brown    Woman To Woman / Yes Sir Brother    Stax     Sol    M-    4    
Shy Guy Douglas    Evening Soul / Haulin    Sur-Speed Records        M-    20    
Sir Joe Quarterman & Free Soul    Thanks Dad    GSF Records         M-    5    
Sister Pope And The Pearly Gates    At The Gate / Get Back Satan    Nashboro        M-    4    
Sky's The Limit (2)    Your Love Runs Free/Your Love Runs Free    De-Lite Records     Promo    M-    10    
Slim Harpo    Jody Man / Rainin' In My Heart    Excello        M-    8    
Smoked Sugar    My Eyes Search A Lonely Room For You    20th Century Records     Promo    M-    10    
Snoopy Dean    Lady, Lady, Lady    Seville Records        M-    4    
Sonny Green    Jody's On The Run / If You Want Me To Keep On Loving You    Hill Records        M-    8    
Sonny Hines    All My Love Belongs To You / (I Finally Found) Someone To Believe In Me    Terry Records (2)        M-    13    
Sonny Stitt    The Double-O-Soul Of    Wingate         M-    7    
Sons Of Robin Stone    Got To Get You Back    Atlantic          M-    20    V. Small TOL around centre hole  about 1/4 inch
Sound Experience (2)    Don't Fight The Feeling / You Don't Know What You're Doing    Philly Soulville Records     Styrene    M-    5    
South Shore Commission    Train Called Freedom    Wand        M-    4    
Spinners    Wake Up Susan    Atlantic         M-    3    
Spinners    One Of A Kind (Love Affair)    Atlantic      4 P    M-    2    
Spooky & Sue    Swinging On A Star     Polydor         M-    3    No Pic Sleeve
Stacy Johnson    I Stand Alone    M-Pac!        M-    24       
Steve Arrington    Stone Love    Manhattan Records        M-    5    
Strings 'N Things    Charge!    Jet Set Records (4)        M-    25    
Syl Johnson    Goodie Goodie Good Times/ Love Baby    E.P.I. Records (2)         M-    5    
Syl Johnson    Star Bright, Star Lite / That's Just My Luck    London Records         M-    7    
Sylvia Robinson    Automatic Lover    Vibration        M-    2    
Tamiko Jones    Reachin' Out For Your Love    Contempo, Atlantis Records II     4 P    M-    2    
Tawny Von    Last Night (I Found The Boy)    Entré        VG+    40    Just very light marks almost M-     bit of ring wear
Ted Rabb and The District Ninety Five    Last Night    Codex International Records         M-    80    
Ted Taylor    My Darling    Gold Eagle        M-    18    
Ted Taylor    Stay Away From My Baby    Okeh     Styrene    M-    8    
Teddy Brown (3)    Walk The World Away    Trojan Records         M-    5    Centre Intact unlike picture
Teena Marie    I'm A Sucker For Your Love    Gordy     Promo    M-    4    
Terry Johnson    What'cha Gonna Do / Suzie    Gordy      RE    M-    20    
The Armada Orchestra    Tell Me What You Want    Contempo        M-    2       
The Body Shop    Never    Buddah Records     Promo    M-    2     
The Brothers    In The Pocket    People (6)         M-    5   
The Brothers Of Love    You Changed Me    Mercury, Mercury      Promo Sty    M-    30    
The Chambers Brothers    I Can't Turn You Loose     Columbia      Ter    M-    8    
The Chandeliers (3)    Double Love / It's A Good Thought    Loadstone        M-    30    
The Checkmates Ltd.    Love Is All I Have To Give / Never Should Have Lied    A&M Records         M-    5    
The Chequers    Undecided Love    Scepter Records        M-    2    
The Classetts    You're Gonna Need Me / I've Got To Space    Ultra-Class         M-    20    
The Conservatives (6)    Happiness (Take Your Time)    On Time Records        M-    15    
The Crusaders    Put It Where You Want It    Blue Thumb Records        M-    5    
The Crusaders    Keep That Same Old Feeling    ABC Records      Sol    M-    5    
The Daughters (2)    Do It Henry (A Song For Hank Aaron)    Perception Records (5)     Promo    M-    20    
The Dells    My Pretending Days Are Over    Cadet        M-    2    
The Dells    Good-Bye Mary Ann / After You    Argo (6)     Promo    M-    40    
The Dells    There Is / Show Me    Cadet         M-    8    
The Devotions (2)    The Saga Of Will-E Jones / Let's Join Our World Together    Silver Dollar Records     Promo    M-    15    
The Dramatic Experience    Sho'Nuff Good Feeling    Mainstream Records     Promo    M-    5    
The Echos (6)    I'm Afraid To Love You / Love At First Sight    Modern Sound        VG+    10    Has some label wear around top edge
The Electric Indian    Keem-O-Sabe / Land Of 1000 Dances    United Artists Records      RE    M-    6    
The Electrifying Cashmeres    What Does It Take (To Win Your Love)    Sound Stage 7     Promo    M-    100    
The Embers    I Love Beach Music / Why Did You Leave Me    Eee Records         M-    18    
The Emotions    You're The Best    Red Label (2)         M-    4    
The Emotions    Whole Lot Of Shakin'    Columbia       Promo    M-    3    
The Emotions    Put A Little Love Away    Volt      Ter    VG+    4    
The Exciters    Love You Baby    20th Century Records        M-    3    
The Exciters / The Highland Room Orchestra    Reaching For The Best / You're Gonna Make Me Love You    Tomorrow (5)      Ltd    M-    4    
The Fantastic Johnny C    You've Got Your Hooks In Me    Kama Sutra        M-    12    
The Fiestas    So Fine    Vigor Records     Styrene    M-    6    
The Fifth Dimension    Sweet Blindness / Bobbie's Blues (Who Do You Think Of?)    Soul City (2)         M-    2    
The Firebirds (7)    Soul Sonata / I Just Don't Believe You    Excello      Promo    M-    25    Date on label
The Friends Of Distinction    Love Or Let Me Be Lonely    RCA Victor         M-    5    date on label nothing serious
The Futures    You Better Be Certain    Buddah Records         M-    20    
The Georgia Satellites    Keep Your Hands To Yourself    Elektra, Elektra, Elektra         M-    2    SM number on cover
The Gospel Keynotes    Let's Thank God    Nashboro         M-    2    
The Greatest Little Soul Band In The Land    Fat, Black and Together    MCA Records         M-    8    
The Hesitations    If You Ever Need A Hand    Kapp Records         M-    10    
The Hugo & Luigi Music Machine    Smile, Smile, Smile    Avco Records Corp.         M-    5    
The Imaginations    Sweet Mona    20th Century Records     Promo    VG+    7    Couple of light marks almost M-
The Imperials    Who's Gonna Love Me    Power Exchange Records & Tapes      Sol    M-    2    
The Impressions    We're Rolling On    ABC Records        M-    8    
The Independents    It's All Over    Pye International        M-    5    
The Independents    Let This Be A Lesson To You / No Wind, No Rain    Wand        M-    4    
The Independents    It's All Over    Wand     Promo    M-    5    
The Intruders    (Win, Place Or Show) She's A Winner    Gamble        M-    2    
The Intruders    But You Belong To Me    Musicor Records         M-    50    
The Intruders    I Bet He Don't Love You (Like I Love You)    Gamble         M-    8    
The Invitations    For Your Precious Love    Silver Blue Records        M-    20    Stkr on label
The Jimmy Castor Bunch    E. Man Boogie / You Make Me Feel Brand New    Atlantic         M-    2    
The Joneses    I Can't See What You See In Me / Our Love Song    Mercury        M-    25    
The Joneses    Pretty, Pretty    VMP (7), VMP (7)        M-    2    

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source