There you go :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just chekced me downloads,and Beverley Jones;hear you talkin`........first day72 listens,streight in at number 15........now 736 listens

Somebody like it,or they`re fukcin`up me chart. not_i.gif

Edited by ken
Social source share

You sure about that Ken ?? I reckon it's changed again now that i have just listened to Brian Hyland 20 times :(:lol::(wacko.gif:wicked:

Yeh,but over 700 in a day,is pushin`it,glad you like my personal favourit,hope you voted :thumbsup: Brian H`,as actualy gone down,number 3.

Edited by ken
Social source share

Yeh,but over 700 in a day,is pushin`it,glad you like my personal favourit,hope you voted :thumbsup: Brian H`,as actualy gone down,number 3.

Don't worry Ken i'm sure we can get it back to it's rightful place :wicked:

Social source share

Don't worry Ken i'm sure we can get it back to it's rightful place :thumbsup:

You`ll have to listen another 700+ times for it to take the new number 1,Beverley Jones........and about 60 for my number 2 slot. :good:

Edited by ken
Social source share

:wicked: You fekin' Chart Fixer !! I'm reporting you !

I didnt fix it,but gonna`fix the fukcer who did.........i have a idea who the culprit is,my RLA record location assistant,wait till i see him :thumbsup: spent ages sortin`it out,maybe i should charge him 79p a download.

Social source share

I didnt fix it,but gonna`fix the fukcer who did.........i have a idea who the culprit is,my RLA record location assistant,wait till i see him :thumbsup: spent ages sortin`it out,maybe i should charge him 79p a download.

Not him,just grilled him.........must be genuine,736 downloads in a day.........crazy!! :wicked:

Social source share

Hi Ken

I was surprised when the Impressions track I uploaded the other day showed over 150 listens - I wonder if mike has put Beverley Jones as the default track on playlists where nothings been added or something? Otherwise there has to be something wrong with the database - how many people have been logged onto SS in the last couple of days, after all...

Glad to see Village Soul Choir up to No5!

Simon

Social source share

Hi Ken

I was surprised when the Impressions track I uploaded the other day showed over 150 listens - I wonder if mike has put Beverley Jones as the default track on playlists where nothings been added or something? Otherwise there has to be something wrong with the database - how many people have been logged onto SS in the last couple of days, after all...

Glad to see Village Soul Choir up to No5!

Simon

I wondered whether there as been some postin`,links on other site`s,i dont Know. :thumbsup: Village chior,tune!!,you dont know anything about it,by chance,anybody!!.

Social source share

Im hot on your tail with me Lee Calvin Ken, 382 listens :wicked:

How long as it been up Baz?,Bev`s only been up a day and a bit :thumbsup: over 700......be in the UK charts soon :lol:

Social source share

I wondered whether there as been some postin`,links on other site`s,i dont Know. :thumbsup: Village chior,tune!!,you dont know anything about it,by chance,anybody!!.

It's from their Soul Sesame Street album 1969 or 1970, re-released a couple of years ago (some covers of Sesame Street songs, some of their own stuff). Village Soul Choir were Sir Charles Mattews and Clip Hightower plus session players - there was something on SS about Sir C M towards the end of last year. Didn't he produce the first 12" single or something?

Stepfather of Soul had a post about the Cat Walk: https://stepfatherofsoul.blogspot.com/2005/...l-favorite.html

Simon

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!