soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

if anybody has this for sale please pm me -visual condition not important , just needs to play well -2nd issue ok .

Does it appear on any LP ?

many thanks

Andy

Alright Andy :yes:

The 'boot' (Black label/Silver Nasco) plays really muffled and the sound quality is shocking.

Hold out for an original with the multi-coloured 'Nasco'

Jamie :unsure:

Social source share

"The 'boot' (Black label/Silver Nasco) plays really muffled and the sound quality is shocking.

Hold out for an original with the multi-coloured 'Nasco'"

Jamie,

The black label one was pressed from the same "master plate" so you have maybe had a bad copy OR someone booted it on black as well, which I must admit I've not noticed.

Maybe someone can enlighten me if they find a different copy to the masterplate used for both the coloured logo and the plain silver logo. Is there a shitty "bootleg" I've not come across??

Social source share

Jamie,

The black label one was pressed from the same "master plate" so you have maybe had a bad copy OR someone booted it on black as well, which I must admit I've not noticed.

Maybe someone can enlighten me if they find a different copy to the masterplate used for both the coloured logo and the plain silver logo. Is there a shitty "bootleg" I've not come across??

Hi John,

The one I had started off quiet, then 'hiss' started after a few turns. The vinyl looked immaculate; not one blemish. Certainly not enough to substantiate the background noise and poor sound quality.

I played it against an original and the difference in sound quality is immediate.

Sorry can't post up anything, as I think I gave the boot away if memory serves.

Cheers,

Jamie :unsure:

Social source share

if anybody has this for sale please pm me -visual condition not important , just needs to play well -2nd issue ok .

many thanks

Andy

Hi andy,

Ive got 2 original copies, one for sale from my collection, Im off to New York tomorrow (Wednesday) and back on Tuesday 20th. If you still need a copy, mail me then to discuss. Not a problem if you dont. Good luck :thumbsup:

Alamo

Social source share

many thanks

Andy

Hi Andy

I have an issue in mint condition bar a slight scratch. £10.00 + postage. Let me know if you still want it.

Heartandsoul

Social source share